Sponsored

Tazer JL 11.07 LAST CALL - LAST CALL !!

jeepnow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
What do the change parksense settings actually do? (1,2,3?)
"Enable/Disable/Change Parksense configuration".
Mini Running 11.7j beta
Issues: Turn cam gets stuck sometime, SS remember setting sometimes
18 JLRU AT 3.6
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
So is the parasitic draw officially fixed??
@jeepauug

Without going over all the how, whys and rehashing stuff.... Yes, if you run 11.0.8 , the coast should be clear so to speak. 11.0.8 final release firmware will be out any day now.

I'm just a Tazer JL fanboy. I do not work for ZAutomotive.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@jeepauug

Why would you bother to load 11.0.7J . Final Release 11.0.8 will be out any day now. Suggest you wait and load 11.0.8.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Very sad that AutoPark never could be killed. That's the single most annoying feature of the JL.

Hopefully we'll get the windows up/down with key fob feature like the Ram pickup is getting.

Thanks for the updates.

Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Have been running 11.0.7j on the mini, since the gaps in tire sizes have been addressed to be corrected, it appears the turn camera works betters, less parasitic draw, It has been working better than previous versions. I would like to be able to run with the sway bar disconnected in 2wd without going and disabling the sway bar in the Tazer. I thought I was able to do this on the 11.06 software but it shows that I must switch to 4wd with this version. I love the tazer, keep up the great work.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have been running 11.0.7j on the mini, since the gaps in tire sizes have been addressed to be corrected, it appears the turn camera works betters, less parasitic draw, It has been working better than previous versions. I would like to be able to run with the sway bar disconnected in 2wd without going and disabling the sway bar in the Tazer. I thought I was able to do this on the 11.06 software but it shows that I must switch to 4wd with this version. I love the tazer, keep up the great work.
@jwalt

It should be working ...I was told, it may put up the message to switch to 4, but it’ll also say “swaykill” and then disconnect when your JL is stopped.

Was the message you saw displayed when you were on the move, were not stopped?

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Have been running 11.0.7j on the mini, since the gaps in tire sizes have been addressed to be corrected, it appears the turn camera works betters, less parasitic draw, It has been working better than previous versions. I would like to be able to run with the sway bar disconnected in 2wd without going and disabling the sway bar in the Tazer. I thought I was able to do this on the 11.06 software but it shows that I must switch to 4wd with this version. I love the Tazer, keep up the great work.
I'm running 11.0.7j and in 2wd I think you have to be stopped to disconnect the sway bar. And if memory serves me it will re-engage at 30 MPH and I think it stays connected (like you turned off the swaybar disconnect switch) but not 100% sure on that sorry. Someone else might have that answer on how it's supposed to react...

I wanted it off this past weekend at higher speeds (desert washes) and used the SwayBar "NO" option after I had it turned off and loved not having speed limits.

OH and if in 4 hi it acts like it does from the factory - on and off at the 18 or so mph mark.

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I'm running 11.0.7j and in 2wd I think you have to be stopped to disconnect the sway bar. And if memory serves me it will re-engage at 30 MPH and I think it stays connected (like you turned off the swaybar disconnect switch) but not 100% sure on that sorry. Someone else might have that answer on how it's supposed to react...

I wanted it off this past weekend at higher speeds (desert washes) and used the SwayBar "NO" option after I had it turned off and loved not having speed limits.

OH and if in 4 hi it acts like it does from the factory - on and off at the 18 or so mph mark.
If you use the sway bar kill function from the remap buttons, you have one-touch control to disengage it and keep it open at any speed.

This is the function where you map tazer functions to three of the cruise control buttons. It’s mentiined at the end of the user manual, in button remapping.

Swaykill, Front Locker are two functions that are only available using this method. Many functions are much more convenient using this button remapping.

When cruise control is on, the buttons work as normal.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
If you use the sway bar kill function from the remap buttons, you have one-touch control to disengage it and keep it open at any speed.

This is the function where you map tazer functions to three of the cruise control buttons. It’s mentiined at the end of the user manual, in button remapping.

Swaykill, Front Locker are two functions that are only available using this method. Many functions are much more convenient using this button remapping.

When cruise control is on, the buttons work as normal.
Thanks Joe, I've not tried to map any buttons yet. Is this also how I can find "winch mode"? I've not seen that on a menu but I'm guessing either I haven't dug deep enough, been in the right mode or as you said need to take the time to map a button.

Thanks Joe - Love the product, makes my off roading MUCH better with sway bar disconnected when I want.
Sponsored