• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tazer and Brake Control

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Firecracker Red
So this popped in my head today and I could be totally wrong...probably...but here it is.

So in the Tazer options there are 2 live functions involving brakes.
1. Press steering wheel button to lock all 4 brakes for a rock crawl

2. Lock front brakes for burnout.

So does this mean the brakes are electronic on the jeep?

If so are they independently controlled?

If so then couldn't Tazer make a configuration that would allow you to lock either the Back Driver or Back Passenger brake to create the same Brake turn control the new Bronco has?
Sponsored

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
Speaking of the brakes, how about a link to rock crawl mode and line lock, where it's beneficial? I don't see many uses with an automatic.

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR in Hydro Blue, 2004 Lexus GX470
Speaking of the brakes, how about a link to rock crawl mode and line lock, where it's beneficial? I don't see many uses with an automatic.
Rock Crawl is more useful for us three pedal enthusiasts.

Line lock only locks the front brakes, which you can't do any other way.

I've played with the Tazers 'Trail Turn' feature. It's nice that it's available regardless of trim or transmission unlike the Bronco. Still of limited use either way. In anything but sand, it will tear the trail apart.

Reactions: J0E

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
Line lock only locks the front brakes, which you can't do any other way.
That's super useful to all those utoobers who show bogus recovery techniques. Perfect for getting stuck in the sand and showing how traction recovery boards work.

Other uses include, switch to 2 WD, lock the front when noobs are too close behind you. I'll bet there are plenty of other good uses.
Sponsored