Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
From now until March 23rd, take 5% off of your entire order with us AND get FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $399 or more!

Click here to shop all products!

Tax Season Web Banner.jpg

Clayton Off Road 2.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit

DSC06558-1.JPG

DSC06996-2.JPG

DSC07216-16.JPG

Happy to answer any questions as well! - James
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Really, we can get 5% to 10% discount year around from many of the vendors and spend less that $100 to get free shipping!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Really, we can get 5% to 10% discount year around from many of the vendors and spend less that $100 to get free shipping!
Hello, totally understand your point, but there's a lot more to it than that! Not only are we a smaller company than a lot of these other vendors, but we also have a high cost of materials being that we use 100% made-in-the-USA high quality parts only. We wouldn't be able to call our parts premium quality if we didn't go above and beyond everybody else in terms of strength, quality and durability! Our customers can tell you first-hand that our products not only outlast the competition but can hold up to use and abuse year after year without issues. So, a lot of the times giving out higher discounts in mass quantities really hurts us a company rather than helps and we want to be able to stick around and keep making you guys the best suspension systems available! With that being said, if you're somebody who's done a lot of research and knows you just want to get the best lift kit possible for your Jeep the first time around, then we're happy to help out with discounts and free shipping whenever we can to help get you there! Most people don’t buy from us because of a discount or offer, but because they want a quality made product that exceeds expectations and will last for years to come. I really hope this helps with your concern, especially because I want to remain open and honest with you all! If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at (203) 691-8593 or shoot us an email to [email protected], we’d be happy to lend you our 20+ years of knowledge to help you make the best decision possible for your Jeep! - James

JL18SAHARA

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL SAHARA
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, totally understand your point, but there's a lot more to it than that! Not only are we a smaller company than a lot of these other vendors, but we also have a high cost of materials being that we use 100% made-in-the-USA high quality parts only. We wouldn't be able to call our parts premium quality if we didn't go above and beyond everybody else in terms of strength, quality and durability! Our customers can tell you first-hand that our products not only outlast the competition but can hold up to use and abuse year after year without issues. So, a lot of the times giving out higher discounts in mass quantities really hurts us a company rather than helps and we want to be able to stick around and keep making you guys the best suspension systems available! With that being said, if you're somebody who's done a lot of research and knows you just want to get the best lift kit possible for your Jeep the first time around, then we're happy to help out with discounts and free shipping whenever we can to help get you there! Most people don’t buy from us because of a discount or offer, but because they want a quality made product that exceeds expectations and will last for years to come. I really hope this helps with your concern, especially because I want to remain open and honest with you all! If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at (203) 691-8593 or shoot us an email to [email protected], we’d be happy to lend you our 20+ years of knowledge to help you make the best decision possible for your Jeep! - James
Mike drop. Damn!

I heard nothing but good things about yall. I hope to purchase something from yall soon! 'MERICA
Sponsored