smokinjeep

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
That rooftop tent is pretty awesome as it appears to replace the hardtop. I've been considering one but would likely need to run it year long.
I was really impressed with suntop. Italian company. Good stuff. The tent bolts right to their top rails so no need for support bars or roof rack if you get their system.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
This is kind of brilliant. I hope to see this on video soon. I wonder if they’ll build a 2-door model.
Suntop? Got to find them anyone know anything about them?

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Suntop? Got to find them anyone know anything about them?
The dudes from the High Sierra 4x4 Podcast interviewed them. Greg's Jeep was a model for one of their tops at SEMA in 2017 I believe. They had a lot of good things to say about the company, and the guys running it were helpful and knew a lot about the product. I know they're a smaller company trying to break into the American Market.

I love this. By far the funniest and most elaborate troll I've seen in a long time. The only thing funnier than this build is the people getting mad about it, because they clearly missed the joke. Putting Gladiators on tires like this is almost becoming a meme, before they put proper off road tires/ wheels on them. This one has beer kegs on the side- it is not meant to be taken seriously.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
mostly in europe with one store in PA I am in CA > Just me or does PA seem like a strange place for a co. called suntop. I mean it rains and snows there> people in ca don't know what those weather conditions are and the stop to look at the sky and ask what is that stuff. lolol
Sponsored