Tan Top for JLs

nashsnazzy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Does anyone besides me wish Bestop or another reputable company would make a tan soft top for the JL? I have a Sarge Green Rubi and I think a tan top would be the cat's pajamas.
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
Does anyone besides me wish Bestop or another reputable company would make a tan soft top for the JL? I have a Sarge Green Rubi and I think a tan top would be the cat's pajamas.
Can’t you order a Mopar tan top; the one Jeep made for the “Black and Tan” models this year?

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan Top for JLs AC316692-4586-41AE-8CF2-5FC952B0999C

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
You can order a wrangler with a premium tan soft top. Or go to mopar direct and order one from that site. Benny should be the one you deal with. Or go to your local Jeep parts department and see if they will order one for you.

I have looked into it and none of them are on the inexpensive side. Or hope one ends up at your local salvage yard. It might even have a 392 hemi; LED headlights, alpine sound system and some side steps you can pull. lol

OP
OP
nashsnazzy

nashsnazzy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
I had no idea you could order that top. I'll reach out to Mopar Direct today!

Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
that is the info for getting a hold of Benny. He may give you a discount coupon code also. He gave me one, but i am waiting for my original one to wear out. Should be another 5 years or so. lol
Sponsored