Tan seats discontinued for Australia

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
My dealer called to provide an update on my order.

Tan seats have been discontinued for Australia. It was a no cost option so I don't get a discount.

In other news, Mojito will soon be discontinued. I got my order in before the deadline so my Jeep will be Mojito!

I will have one of the few Mojitos in Australia and perhaps even the last one to get here!
Sponsored

Kezza

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y62

Tan seats have been discontinued for Australia. It was a no cost option so I don't get a discount.

In other news, Mojito will soon be discontinued. I got my order in before the deadline so my Jeep will be Mojito!

I will have one of the few Mojitos in Australia and perhaps even the last one to get here!
Mojito has been on USA' discounted list for a while now but it is not yet replaced and is still an option for new JL so not sure what to make of it.

Tan Seats, that is a new one.... so when was this effective from as the spec guide on the website is still 'Jan 2019' and it still an opt on Sport and Rubicon.

OP
OP
Joe98

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is effective as of the phone call on Friday. Any Jeep dealer will take your order and then call back to say it is discontinued.

As for the web pages, my saying is "the internet has great potential but its not there yet". I suspect that Jeep will not update the website until many of us complain. Its a hook to get you in!

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon

Did you dealer give you an update on your Mojito order in terms of build date?

My dealer said they are starting to build my Mojito Rubicon on the 15th of May... So in theory... in a couple of days I should be seeing some progress hopefully haha.. Been a long wait so far.

OP
OP
Joe98

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes he did, The build will commence very soon, perhaps the same day as yours. When he has a VIN he will send it to me.
Sponsored