• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Used tan OEM soft top. Installed August 2020; removed May 2021. Was on for about 1800 miles of driving. Always garaged. Blemish at front left (smaller than a dime - bumped into bottom of garage door while top was back), shows some black thread through it (included a pic). Does not leak. One small nick above rear right window.

Includes all hardware to install - rails, brackets, bolts, etc. Not boxed up. I can fold and help load it; also happy to help install it at my house.

Pricing in the blemish and nick, otherwise as new. Now $450. In Stanley, NC - near Belmont, Gastonia, Mount Holly. 25 min from Charlotte.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 010D3567-2CE7-46E6-AAF5-28C9F7F86E62

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 EAE4A553-4F5B-4F6A-9A12-3F8206696008

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 406F6E38-764A-4354-B2B9-E609D99DC6BF

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 F7226183-1AF6-4387-B691-7261F23FF898

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 A378F62A-6EAE-4D12-8507-DA91C8979D08
Sponsored

Last edited:

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
interested in the soft top. Do you have a pic of the knick above the right rear window?

thanks

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
interested in the soft top. Do you have a pic of the knick above the right rear window?

thanks
Hey! The area is at the very bottom of the top that hangs above the rear window. It’s small enough it’s not visible in that first pic. It looks almost like a utility knife caught it at the factory - super thin slice that doesn’t actually go through the top material.
I just moved, and the top is at the old house. I can get you a close up possibly in the next day or two, Saturday at the latest. Will do as soon as I can :)

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Thank you. And if you can while you are at it, can you take a couple more pix of the frayed part at the front. i can see it in the pic you already posted. but looking for a couple different angles of it. wondering how deep it is and if it is visible from the outside when the top would be on the jeep or if it is more hidden/covered up by the windshield.

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Thank you. And if you can while you are at it, can you take a couple more pix of the frayed part at the front. i can see it in the pic you already posted. but looking for a couple different angles of it. wondering how deep it is and if it is visible from the outside when the top would be on the jeep or if it is more hidden/covered up by the windshield.
Absolutely, I’ll take some more shots of it. I think a fabric or upholstery shop could probably fix it without much trouble. I found an old pic and zoomed in, circled in red - it is visible right behind the top of windshield. There is black fabric under it so not all the way through, and it’s also on top of plastic of the top frame, so no leak is possible. No one else ever noticed it, but it is visible if you know where to look:

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 4EE19A68-A697-4DB7-BD8D-BE15C14898B4

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Here’s some extra pics - here’s the small nick, as well as more shots of the frayed part of front left. So there is black fabric underneath this, so the hole isn’t all the way through. This is also over a plastic piece at the very front, so I never had any water leak and don’t think it’d be possible.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 F4F2CDE5-FA64-4E6E-BAC3-110A9228FA89

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 FBBD9C03-1568-4EED-981F-B0BA12353DDB

Jeep Wrangler JL Tan premium soft top - 4 door (Charlotte area) $450 DA2E5779-680C-45C2-B277-FAD15903A6A1

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Lowering price to $700. Now $450.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
can I take a look at it sometime in the evening this week?
Sure, no problem. What day are you thinking? I have moved out of my old house where this is, but my father-in-law is currently living there and doesn’t mind standing in for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Don't suppose you have the original box? I will need you to pack & ship it - probably by greyhound

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-tops-and-other-heavy-boxed-jeep-parts.17705/

You up for that?
I don't have the original box unfortunately. I'd be up for that once my time allows - we recently moved and are working on selling the older house, so that complicates my weekends. Hope to have the house sold in a few weeks, and I can look for a box locally and pack it up. I can check in with you once I'm at the point where I can work on getting it boxed and shipped - I'll reach out then if there hasn't been any other local interest. That work for you?

OP
OP
Kez

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Bump. Price change to $450; I’ve moved since originally posting. Now NE of Charlotte, a few exits past Concord. All the above condition info still applies; still been stored inside. Faint imprint on one of the windows from storing flat with other window on top; seems to be fading now that I unstacked windows. Realized that one of the locking spring assemblies rotated, must have not locked it when taking it off. Will still work fine, just a bit more of a pain to install. Willing to help install at my house if you drive over topless. Otherwise will help load however you like. Can’t ship, baby on way and life is too crazy after the move lol.

Summary: includes all hardware. Not a perfect top, but a good deal on a top nonetheless. Probably great for a wheeler that doesn’t want to be concerned about keeping it pristine.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
If you still have it in spring (March or April), I'd be interested in driving from MKE.