Sponsored

Tan Interior best with ??? Exterior

My last 3 vehicles had black interiors. So, I’m going tan! Which exterior color will look best?

• Total voters

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
Yeah it looks like in the jeep.com builder tan interior just means the seats. :(

I'd probably just go black interior...again. I was hoping for a full tan interior like the good ol' days.
I didn’t like it at first either, but I have to say it grew on me and I’m glad I went with the tan seats. If you like tan, getting the seats is better than nothing.

939C7A8D-5D99-4EE9-A32E-9DA2B4BA8166.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Knobby

Knobby

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I like the tan seats with the black interior. I want to see them in person, but I’m still leaning in this direction.

I can’t wait to see them in person with the new colors.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Mojito baby! Sahara with tan interior & tan top, upgraded rims...

upload_2017-12-20_16-38-46.png

Also noticed that the 'Tan Sunrider' is described as being quieter??

From the configurator:
The new premium tan Sunrider® soft top for the Dual Top group features an upgraded appearance and its QUIETER than the standard Sunrider soft top.

View attachment 7826

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Orly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Tacoma, 04 Sienna, 06 Suzuki Boulevard
Occupation
Healthcare
I didn’t like it at first either, but I have to say it grew on me and I’m glad I went with the tan seats. If you like tan, getting the seats is better than nothing.

939C7A8D-5D99-4EE9-A32E-9DA2B4BA8166.png
This is one of 2 color schemes I'm considering. I love the use of light, lively colors. Helps with all the sun down here in FL too. My main concerns are keeping the interior upholstery clean and the cleanliness of the tan top too.

Sponsored

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
there were 2 videos of JL and JLU configurator combining all possible colors and tops, all stiched together (congrats to the one who made this!)...but i can't find them anymore :mad:
some please help here?

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Tan has not grown on me yet, it without a doubt looks better on some colors like white or black...but thats about it IMO. Mojito with tan on that MOPAR built Jeep was pretty bad...maybe it was that red dash which we know is not an issue anymore...but still it was kinda :puke:

It really surprises me they did not bring the two tone option back from the JK...that black and tan interior combination was awesome. My wifes Rubi is white with that two tone and we love it.

Orly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Tacoma, 04 Sienna, 06 Suzuki Boulevard
Occupation
Healthcare
Tan looks nice but does it last? If it stains up faster or looks worn down sooner than black then that might negate the aesthetic gains IMO.

Klausvanwinkle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I have saddle in my Granite JKUR and love it. In 2014, I had to drive 6 hours to buy the last one in the country with that color scheme. Then they brought granite back in 2016 :headbang:

Has anyone seen photos of the tan leather yet?

Brad1927

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Turbo
I own a granite crystal JLU Sahara with tan interior. Love it. Backs/bottoms of seats are black. The color differences breaks things up nicely, especially with the top down.

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
Opted for aftermarket brown leather in mine...The heritage tan is way too yellow imho....
Sponsored