Sponsored

Tan Bikini, Windjammer and Tonneau for JLU?

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Anyone know if or where I can get a tan bikini for my new JLU? I’ve got punkn with a factory tan soft top and I’d like all of my other accessory tops to be tan too. I see Bestop has custom tops for the JK but I don’t see that option for the JL. I’ve emailed Bestop twice over the past couple of weeks with no response.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if or where I can get a tan bikini for my new JLU? I’ve got punkn with a factory tan soft top and I’d like all of my other accessory tops to be tan too. I see Bestop has custom tops for the JK but I don’t see that option for the JL. I’ve emailed Bestop twice over the past couple of weeks with no response.
Bestop soft tops are available in black, red, navy, tan, and beige.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Setting up the customer service team to work remotely has thrown some wrenches into our ability to respond more quickly to email requests. That said, this is a question I can answer for you.

We don't currently offer any premium twill or vinyl options in our JL tops, bikinis, etc. at this time. We have full soft tops (Glide, Trektop Pro, Trektop, etc.) in colors for the JK but nothing yet for the JL. There aren't a lot of color soft tops sold for the JK, so I expect it will be at least 2021 before they might appear in our JL full soft tops.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

Sponsored

OP
OP

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Setting up the customer service team to work remotely has thrown some wrenches into our ability to respond more quickly to email requests. That said, this is a question I can answer for you.

We don't currently offer any premium twill or vinyl options in our JL tops, bikinis, etc. at this time. We have full soft tops (Glide, Trektop Pro, Trektop, etc.) in colors for the JK but nothing yet for the JL. There aren't a lot of color soft tops sold for the JK, so I expect it will be at least 2021 before they might appear in our JL full soft tops.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Not the news that I wanted to hear. Thanks for the response.
Sponsored