Tampa Florida Jeep Advice

Artiead

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2018 4-Door JL
I am looking for a reputable company in the Tampa Bay region of Florida to do a customization for my new 2018 JL Rubicon. I have been searching the internet for reviews on local shops and was hoping someone would be able to provide me with information regarding a facility that not only does quality work but also will stand by their work. I am looking to add a 2.5 inch lift, 35inch tires and rims, as well as other accessories (steel bumpers, winch, etc....). This is a big inveneyent for our family and any feedback and advice that can be provided would be so very much appreciated.
Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
You don’t need a lift for 35” tires if you have a Rubicon. Unless of course that’s what you want. In which case, you do need one. Jeep dealers will do it. Some people use 4 Wheel Parts (some people wont let them touch their jeeps).

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Jerry Ulm is good if you want to keep it at the dealer. Become a member of the Tampa Jeep Krewe on Facebook and there's more people there who could direct you to what shop to go to, sometimes they might even just help you install it.

csandoval

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Jeep Lab! cant go wrong with them b
I am looking for a reputable company in the Tampa Bay region of Florida to do a customization for my new 2018 JL Rubicon. I have been searching the internet for reviews on local shops and was hoping someone would be able to provide me with information regarding a facility that not only does quality work but also will stand by their work. I am looking to add a 2.5 inch lift, 35inch tires and rims, as well as other accessories (steel bumpers, winch, etc....). This is a big inveneyent for our family and any feedback and advice that can be provided would be so very much appreciated.
jeep lab in tampa ! cant go wrong with them

Sponsored

Mike.M.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
S&M truck world dose stuff for Jeep’s it’s in Clearwater off Gulf to Bay.

ECP

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
how mechanically inclined are you? Everything you mention can be done in your garage if your handy and have the right tools. I have a few mods lined up for mine when it comes in and I'll do them myself - I have trust issues.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
You guys realize the original post was over 2-1/2 years ago, right?
Sponsored