Advertisement

Tampa Florida Jeep Advice

Artiead

First Name
Arthur
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2018 4-Door JL
I am looking for a reputable company in the Tampa Bay region of Florida to do a customization for my new 2018 JL Rubicon. I have been searching the internet for reviews on local shops and was hoping someone would be able to provide me with information regarding a facility that not only does quality work but also will stand by their work. I am looking to add a 2.5 inch lift, 35inch tires and rims, as well as other accessories (steel bumpers, winch, etc....). This is a big inveneyent for our family and any feedback and advice that can be provided would be so very much appreciated.

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
You don’t need a lift for 35” tires if you have a Rubicon. Unless of course that’s what you want. In which case, you do need one. Jeep dealers will do it. Some people use 4 Wheel Parts (some people wont let them touch their jeeps).

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Jerry Ulm is good if you want to keep it at the dealer. Become a member of the Tampa Jeep Krewe on Facebook and there's more people there who could direct you to what shop to go to, sometimes they might even just help you install it.

lookitsadam

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I go to Jeepetos in St Pete. They've done work on all my Jeeps and it's always been a great experience.

Advertisement

Advertisement