Tall people vs. Jeep

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
6 foot 3, 34 inch inseam, and size 15 shoe and I'm very comfortable in my JL. I've never seen the top line on my display panel due it being blocked by the top of the dashboard. But after driving it for 2 years I can't imagine whatever information is up there is too important.
Sponsored

BoBo30

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Yeah, if you have the non fancy rear view mirror. Just rotate it gingerly. Flipping the rear view mirror made a positive difference for me.

6’3” and happy with the ergonomics / no dead pedal.
Unfortunately the auto dimming mirror won't rotate with the electronics in it...

Briiiiiian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Diesel Rubicon
So I'm finding that the big boy brackets raise the seat too high (id estimate 2-3 inches) which just has me hitting my head on the speaker bar. I'm 6' 3-4" (kids say I'm shrinking as I get older), and the bracket would be perfect IF i didn't hit my head. I've heard the seat foam trick of removing an inch or two, really don't want to do that. Also see the desert does it seat slammers, but that is a pretty much permanent option. How does that move the seat back or improve the situation? Are there any other solutions that I haven't listed? I need about two inches, go ahead and proceed with the jokes.
Sponsored