First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Commodities trading
So my Son is 6'8" (and growing) and my daughter is 5'4". My son needs to seat all the way back and lowered down and my daughter needs it all the way forward and raised up.

I have looked at the extendmyseat brackets and am hoping someone here has used them.

http://extendmyseat.com/jeep-wrangler-2018-present-jl/

Will the closest we can move the seat forward be 4" further back with these brackets?

Yes, I will ask the manufacture but I also like to get feedback from actual users. And yes I have searched but I was not able to find a thread with someone who actually has them installed.

Thanks in advance.

Dan
Sponsored

Stroz1028

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I tried them. I'm 6'6" and my wife is 5'5". She could not reach the pedals. Just like the big boy brackets they move the seat back 6" I was told 3-6 but was not the case. Extend my seat took almost 2 months 2 get and then they didnt work. The new design on the jl brackets stink. In the past I have been able to unbolt and add a piece. The seats are now welded down. I'm looking a buying an oem seat bracket cutting off the welds and moving the tracks back 2" and having them welded in place and the putting my factory seat on it. Once I find a seat mount and have pictures i will post as of now knees in the dash sucks

OP
OP

DanB

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Commodities trading
Ok, really bringing this back from the dead but hopefully good info for someone. My son finally stopped growing at 6'10" he does fit with the stock rails and the seat all the way back and down.
Sponsored