Talk me down!!

CBR2200

First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Red is a different story. The blue accents don't look great with red IMO. I'd push them to make it right.

Advertisement

woody8476

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU (Sold), 2021 Rubicon 4xe
@ITGuy How sure are you of this? Oh man would that elevate my frustration if this happens again in 5 weeks! And what would the color of the seats matter to them???
Saddle interior comes with grey dash instead of black leather dash with blue stitching, a bit too much blue accent.

Mine is in shipment, Chicago is close enough it should hopefully deliver this week! Dealer assured me I’ll be covered from the increase that went into place same day it shipped… 🤞

OP
Mgg253

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GC overland summit, 2021 JLUR 4xe
Saddle interior comes with grey dash instead of black leather dash with blue stitching, a bit too much blue accent.

Mine is in shipment, Chicago is close enough it should hopefully deliver this week! Dealer assured me I’ll be covered from the increase that went into place same day it shipped… 🤞
congrats! Did you get red with saddle also?

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I ordered my Rubicon 4xe with black leather because it looks great with the blue stitching. I kind of wanted brown leather but that changes the stitching too. What exterior color did you order?
exactly why I chose black

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle

in the 4XE the saddle interior gets the plastic dash instead of the leather? While I like the plastic more, getting less leather would seem like it would also warrant a price decrease. I thought the plastic dash only came with the cloth seats.

woody8476

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU (Sold), 2021 Rubicon 4xe
in the 4XE the saddle interior gets the plastic dash instead of the leather? While I like the plastic more, getting less leather would seem like it would also warrant a price decrease. I thought the plastic dash only came with the cloth seats.
Took delivery today and it actually had black leather dash with light tan stitching. A very pleasant surprise. Building online only showed with gray plastic!
B373330A-2E74-4070-860D-29B96F0372E5.jpeg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Rock Krawler

Advertisement