• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee Takeoff Parts JLUR - CMM Mirrors, Phone Mount, CanvasBack +More

DAVESJEEP

First Name
Dave!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTUR (Ordered), 2018 Porsche GT3
Hi all, sold my JLUR and have all the items I took off. I prefer local pickup. If you want shipped give me an offer. Located near Memphis, TN (Collierville)

SOLD $170 - Side Mirrors - CMM - Carolina Metal Masters JL Side Mirrors with Ball Mount Solution - 1" Ball Mount x 1 - great shape, like new. Was ~$275 new.

SOLD $30 - Grab Handle Phone Mounting Kit - CMM - JL Grab Bar Ball Mount - 1" x 1, Ram X-Grab Phone Mount w/ double socket - great shape. Will include usb cable that fits the usb socket in the dash. Was ~$70 new.

$80 - Canvasback Cargo Cover w/ 20 inch bumper flap. For options, leather seats, D-rings and subwoofer. I cleaned this up a bit when I took it out. There are a few stains on it that would probably come out. No rips / holes or tears. Buyer will need to buy velcro tape to attach to the cargo area (the other side of the velcro is still sewn to the cover). Was ~$230 new.

SOLD $15 - Windshield Hood Tie Downs - New and never used. Still in the packaging. Was ~$30 new.

SOLD $70 - Window Bag - 68358392AB - Great condition. Zippers and handles are good. No rips / holes or tears. I cleaned it up a little. Has a couple of stains that will probably come out. I tried to include that in the pictures. Was ~$150 new

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1750.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1760.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

tommygiggles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
As long as shipping to Tucson isn't too much, I'd take the Grab Handle Phone Mounting Kit + Ram X-Grab Phone Mount + double socket + USB cable.

OP
OP
DAVESJEEP

DAVESJEEP

First Name
Dave!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As long as shipping to Tucson isn't too much, I'd take the Grab Handle Phone Mounting Kit + Ram X-Grab Phone Mount + double socket + USB cable.
In the description, not looking to ship individual pieces unless someone wants to buy everything. If that changes I'll let you know.

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, , 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, 2014 BMW 535i Xdrive
PM sent on mirrors and windshield tie down.

OP
OP
DAVESJEEP

DAVESJEEP

First Name
Dave!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Still have the CanvasBack cover. Price lowered to $80.
Sponsored