• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon Take offs free to good home

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
5 17" stock sport S wheels (5 x 5) and 5 285/70/17 KO2 tires, tires have about 20k left on 'em. No lookie lou's please, must pick up, must take all 5...
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
@Bullwinkle I'll take 'em.

Can I swing by on Sunday or Monday?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks.

Also, it may be a ways off, but I ordered another Rubicon. I'm considering putting a small lift on it, but I'm not really sure yet. If I do, I'd offer my Rubicon take-offs to you, if you'd want them. It's not the Mopar lift, and may only lift your rig an inch (I don't really know if it provides any lift at all really).

When my new rig gets here, I'll let you know my plan. If you get something else in the meantime, more power to ya.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Damn man, this is worth an easy $500! Very generous of you.

OP
OP
Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Thanks.

Also, it may be a ways off, but I ordered another Rubicon. I'm considering putting a small lift on it, but I'm not really sure yet. If I do, I'd offer my Rubicon take-offs to you, if you'd want them. It's not the Mopar lift, and may only lift your rig an inch (I don't really know if it provides any lift at all really).

When my new rig gets here, I'll let you know my plan. If you get something else in the meantime, more power to ya.
Tires and wheels given to Aces and eights, waiting on pics mounted?

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Trying to get new tires mounted , but the ones I want are back ordered, until maybe March!
Sponsored