BODIDDLY

First Name
BO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP WRANGLER SARAHA UNLIMITED
Vehicle Showcase
We took the Sahara to the Carolina's to visit family and friends....and to see the leaves change. We were little early for the color change but we made a rainy trip over to TN for a ride up and back on The Tail of the Dragon. 318 turns, twists. u turns, decreasing radius loops etc... in 11 miles....what a blast. With the light rain we certainly did not go fast, but it was a heck of a ride. We sent away for a couple of killer pictures that a company takes....two 10x13 high quality pics of "ROVER 2.0" now grace my office wall. If you go up that way give it a try.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
We took the Sahara to the Carolina's to visit family and friends....and to see the leaves change. We were little early for the color change but we made a rainy trip over to TN for a ride up and back on The Tail of the Dragon. 318 turns, twists. u turns, decreasing radius loops etc... in 11 miles....what a blast. With the light rain we certainly did not go fast, but it was a heck of a ride. We sent away for a couple of killer pictures that a company takes....two 10x13 high quality pics of "ROVER 2.0" now grace my office wall. If you go up that way give it a try.
You timed it perfect for the late leaves this year.

…and his thread is useless without pics!

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
…and his thread is useless without pics!
Agreed! But with that title, I came here expecting to find Black & Gold Jeeps... thought maybe there was a new JL version! But no, just a couple of guys talking about leaves...

Oh well, we'll always have 2014!

Jeep Wrangler JL TAIL OF THE DRAGON dragon

One_off

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2d Gecko Gr + 2021 Rubicon 2 White
My fav vacation place!
Jeep Wrangler JL TAIL OF THE DRAGON 20210523_141521
Sponsored