Sponsored

T-boned, $9K in damage, some questions (making sure repairs are good)

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
I’m sure it will be a good lesson for the assailant.
Are you trolling people guy? Why you necrobumping a 2-year-old thread, with no apparent positive addition or relative question to the original topic?

I swear this seems to happen a lot. Someone necrobumps a topic, it shows up on the main page, and then people start commenting on it as if it's not a 2-year-old thread. I mean I bumped a 2-year-old thread the other day, but I had a question that was relative to the topic. It just seems unnecessary.
Sponsored

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Are you trolling people guy? Why you necrobumping a 2-year-old thread, with no apparent positive addition or relative question to the original topic?

I swear this seems to happen a lot. Someone necrobumps a topic, it shows up on the main page, and then people start commenting on it as if it's not a 2-year-old thread. I mean I bumped a 2-year-old thread the other day, but I had a question that was relative to the topic. It just seems unnecessary.
Greg, it’s possible the poster has lost someone close to him, to a drunk driver, brother.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Greg, it’s possible the poster has lost someone close to him, to a drunk driver, brother.
I’m sure it will be a good lesson for the assailant.
Damn guy, you're right, I didn't even think about that. He might be dealing with a loss in his own way. My bad, necrobump away. :crying:😟
Sponsored