Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
i like that synergy accommodates for spring perches/flat spring ends, front and rear trackbars, roll center correction, and has a shock chart but Dyna trac seems to have the 2'' lift spring rate/Fox 2.0 shocks dialed in. Any thoughts on these two options pros/cons etc?

Synergy stage 1 appears to have the necessities (true adjustable lowers, rear trackbar relocation, parking brake cable relocation and (optional) synergy tuned shocks. They hit all the details.
Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Synergy is top shelf equipment. I have no experience with Dynatrac so I cannot speak to them. Synergy has some of the best spring rates and components in the business. I probably wouldn't look much past them.

OP
OP
Rodeoflyer

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
You're probably right.. I had my mind set on synergy until I saw some reviews of the dynatrac, and really respect their operation. The fact they tune the Fox dampers to the springs had me looking hard that way as well.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're probably right.. I had my mind set on synergy until I saw some reviews of the dynatrac, and really respect their operation. The fact they tune the Fox dampers to the springs had me looking hard that way as well.
I'm with you, I have no doubt Dynatrac is good stuff.

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
I have Synergy front and rear adjustable trackbars and they are very nice. I'm sure their lift kits are just as nicely done. The only downside is they don't offer shocks tuned for their springs.

I've read great things about the Dynatrac lift and it comes with shocks tuned for their springs. Since I already have the adjustable trackbars and longer Mopar LCAs I'd go Dyntrac. If I was completely stock, I'd probably be in your shoes wondering which one to get lol!

You'll be good either way!

Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only issue with the Mopar lift is if you really only want around 2"s of lift your out of luck... I've read you actually get 2.5-3"s of lift with the Mopar...

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only issue with the Mopar lift is if you really only want around 2"s of lift your out of luck... I've read you actually get 2.5-3"s of lift with the Mopar...
When ordering the correct lift you will get the advertised lift. There’s a lot of misinformation out there and then people keep spreading the crap. Most lift springs give more than the advertised because they know you’re going to add accessories like bumpers, winches etc.

Do you have the Mopar kit?

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When ordering the correct lift you will get the advertised lift. There’s a lot of misinformation out there and then people keep spreading the crap. Most lift springs give more than the advertised because they know you’re going to add accessories like bumpers, winches etc.

Do you have the Mopar kit?
When ordering the correct lift? Your absolutely wrong in regards to the Mopar lift. With no other changes, adding that lift is well over 2". Why mention bumpers, winches and accessories. We are talking what just a lift adds to the vehicle with no other changes. Not what it adds after you add accessories. You are spreading misinformation....

And I have seen JLUs with the Mopar lift in person and they are more than 2", Quite a bit more. I guess I should have said that too instead of just saying I've read it. The nice fellow with a JLUR that I bought my Rubicon springs from had the Mopar lift and it was well above 2".......

Last edited:

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When ordering the correct lift? Your absolutely wrong in regards to the Mopar lift. With no other changes, adding that lift is well over 2". Why mention bumpers, winches and accessories. We are talking what just a lift adds to the vehicle with no other changes. Not what it adds after you add accessories. You are spreading misinformation....

And I have seen JLUs with the Mopar lift in person and they are more than 2", Quite a bit more. I guess I should have said that too instead of just saying I've read it. The nice fellow with a JLUR that I bought my Rubicon springs from had the Mopar lift and it was well above 2".......
I have the Mopar lift and have had years of experience with all kinds of different lift manufacturers. You sir are the one spreading crap, with no experience whatsoever. I mention adding accessories as in winches and the like because most spring manufacturers expect this to happen. Many springs will give you more than advertised because of it. People like you spread this crap around even though you have zero experience with it. You just read it and regurgitate crap endlessly. The Mopar kit has different springs for different applications. It’s not a one size fits all.

A97F2352-FFAA-495A-B181-0A75E88F07B0.jpeg

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have the Mopar lift and have had years of experience with all kinds of different lift manufacturers. You sir are the one spreading crap, with no experience whatsoever. I mention adding accessories as in winches and the like because most spring manufacturers expect this to happen. Many springs will give you more than advertised because of it. People like you spread this crap around even though you have zero experience with it. You just read it and regurgitate crap endlessly. The Mopar kit has different springs for different applications. It’s not a one size fits all.

A97F2352-FFAA-495A-B181-0A75E88F07B0.jpeg
The problem is while maybe a rubicon gets somewhere near 2”, sports and Saharas see significantly more. It's not just a matter of ordering the right kit. There's also only 1 kit for each door/engine combo. It's not like they've got options for different accessories.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The problem is while maybe a rubicon gets somewhere near 2”, sports and Saharas see significantly more. It's not just a matter of ordering the right kit. There's also only 1 kit for each door/engine combo. It's not like they've got options for different accessories.

That’s not a problem. That’s going to be the same along all lift kits. It’s not a “Mopar” thing. There are different spring rates in the kits. The lower the number the lighter the spring. Pick one that best suits your needs. No one is saying the Mopar kit is the best in the business. There are better but let’s not continue the BS like it’s just a Mopar thing. It’s not.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
That’s not a problem. That’s going to be the same along all lift kits. It’s not a “Mopar” thing. There are different spring rates in the kits. The lower the number the lighter the spring. Pick one that best suits your needs. No one is saying the Mopar kit is the best in the business. There are better but let’s not continue the BS like it’s just a Mopar thing. It’s not.
It is a problem for people who don't want 3+" out of their 2" lift. Rock Krawler has different springs for the Rubicon vs Sport/Sahara so you end up with the advertised lift, so it's not everyone. Most other manufacturers also offer several different lift heights as well.

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
It is a problem for people who don't want 3+" out of their 2" lift. Rock Krawler has different springs for the Rubicon vs Sport/Sahara so you end up with the advertised lift, so it's not everyone. Most other manufacturers also offer several different lift heights as well.
Two questions for you...how much more has to go on the JLU sport to bring 3" down to 2"? I would like to run 35s with rubi takeoff wheels and a steel front bumper, and wonder if that's enough to hold down the Mopar lift from being too tall. The other question is what lifts do you think are most comparable to Mopar's?

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I said, I'm talking about lift results when just adding a lift, not accessories at the same time. I never said the Mopar lift was a bad lift and I don't think it is, so don't get all upset bud. I merely relayed the truth that it gives well over 2" of lift. I'm sorry if me saying that offends you. I do have experience and it's great to know you do too.

You can read multiple threads on here and other Jeep forums of people stating what they got. I've also seen it in person. And that's great for people wanting that much lift. So I don't know what to tell you... I won't link those thread because I don't want you to go tell them they're spreading crap or misinformation. But here are the reviews for the Mopar lift on Quadratec and there are a few here stating 2.5"s and up. I'm not going to jack the OPs thread anymore after this. Have a great evening champ!

https://www.quadratec.com/node/997668/reviews

OP, any of the lifts mentioned will probably suit you fine. Please post a new thread when you get one installed and show us some pics please!
Sponsored

Last edited: