Sponsored

Synergy track bar install (pre production)

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Did anyone ever hear back from @PIG on this issue?
Sponsored

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I called a few weeks ago and the person Was not there that they wanted me to talk to. Also they were going to call me back and that also didn't happen.......
Hope they have a fix for this ASAP or I'll be dumping all there stuff and going with a different manufacturer.

Ron

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I called a few weeks ago and the person Was not there that they wanted me to talk to. Also they were going to call me back and that also didn't happen.......
Hope they have a fix for this ASAP or I'll be dumping all there stuff and going with a different manufacturer.

Ron
That sucks. I called two days ago, was told by the guy that he needed to talk to someone else and would call me back and no call yet. I feel you. Leaning towards a Metalcloak or Rock Krawler part at this point.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
That sucks. I called two days ago, was told by the guy that he needed to talk to someone else and would call me back and no call yet. I feel you. Leaning towards a Metalcloak or Rock Krawler part at this point.
I believe they are being very badly hit by COVID and hopeful they make it through all this as would hate to not have their parts on the market any longer.... They make some really unique stuff that nobody else does; or if they do it's a copy.

But I share your frustration they are not getting back to customers on support issues. Try sending PIG a PM on here - that's Dave who is the owner. It shows he was online last night.

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I believe they are being very badly hit by COVID and hopeful they make it through all this as would hate to not have their parts on the market any longer.... They make some really unique stuff that nobody else does; or if they do it's a copy.

But I share your frustration they are not getting back to customers on support issues. Try sending PIG a PM on here - that's Dave who is the owner. It shows he was online last night.
Or just email him, not sure how often he checks forums to respond to everything. I emailed him 2 days ago and he responded to me within an hour. [email protected]

Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
They are aware of the issue. They are in the process of making new end forgings for the axle side that extend the forging further to clear the axle mount. They were supposed to be available this month or next.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Shot Dave an email and he did respond. Couldn't answer my diff clearance question but did address the TB issue from this thread. The answer is to trim the factory bracket to accommodate the TB. See the last page of the install instructions.
https://www.synergymfg.com/instructions/8875-01-INST-B.pdf

laraza2k1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4X4 2019 2 Door
That would be a viable solution if the bar was hitting the front, but my case the fitment issue is the back of the track bar where no trimming is possible. Actually the front clears the bracket fine on my Jeep.

synergy_track_bar (2).jpg

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just went to install my new Synergy front track bar and ran into the same problem. Unbelievable that they're still selling parts with this issue. I will be calling them tomorrow and returning mine if there aren't updated parts available soon.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
That would be a viable solution if the bar was hitting the front, but my case the fitment issue is the back of the track bar where no trimming is possible. Actually the front clears the bracket fine on my Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy track bar install (pre production) synergy_track_bar (2)
Trimming is front and bottom according to this pic

Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy track bar install (pre production) 3C9AA41D-5370-4BA9-B0EA-C2F4238CD3EC

Sponsored

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Trimming is front and bottom according to this pic
Yeah their supplemental instructions of trimming the front/bottom of the bracket doesn't help with the issues people are seeing in this thread.
Synergy informed me they are still working on an updated part. We'll see.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah their supplemental instructions of trimming the front/bottom of the bracket doesn't help with the issues people are seeing in this thread.
Synergy informed me they are still working on an updated part. We'll see.
I know its crazy. Install a brand new item and now my jeep squeaks :swear:

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
They advised me that the updated part will not be available until the end of the year due to production backlog.

I guess my options are grinding down the bracket/weld so the track bar clears or send it back and get something like the Metalcloak bar.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a rhyme or reason for the tracbar fitment issue (certain models or years)? I'm looking at a set of Synergy bars for my 2020 JLUR but if it's going to involve cutting I'll look at going with a different company's products.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Is there a rhyme or reason for the tracbar fitment issue (certain models or years)? I'm looking at a set of Synergy bars for my 2020 JLUR but if it's going to involve cutting I'll look at going with a different company's products.
If its the track bars you're looking at just go with another company. I am now considering Rock Krawler.
Sponsored