• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Synergy Sector Shaft & Trackbar Brace For Sale...

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I have a Synergy Sector Shaft & Trackbar Brace for sale, $125. I installed it and have driven about 300 miles with the main brace installed but have never driven with the sector shaft bearing assembly attached. The aluminum assembly with the bronze bushing arrived from Synergy 3/8-1/2" misaligned so no grease could enter between the bushing and sector shaft bearing, I contacted Synergy and they told me to fix it-press it out and reinstall properly aligned...Anyway I have decided that on a 2020 JLR with a 7 year extended warranty I would just let the factory deal with any steering box issues that occur due to excessive slop / wear...Sorry for the longish text but I thought I would give the main reason for selling as I am sure it would be asked :)
Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I am surprised they did not send you a new brace, their customer service is usually on point.

OP
OP

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I am surprised they did not send you a new brace, their customer service is usually on point.

They did not think it a big deal, told me they make a thousand a month and sometimes they miss alignment and just to press out the bushing and reinstall it in proper alignment. They (Dave-the owner) also told me the bushing was oil-impregnated and the grease was really only to keep the dirt out of the bushing...

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They did not think it a big deal, told me they make a thousand a month and sometimes they miss alignment and just to press out the bushing and reinstall it in proper alignment. They (Dave-the owner) also told me the bushing was oil-impregnated and the grease was really only to keep the dirt out of the bushing...
That is a shame, I got it you want to move on. But if it was me, I will definitely voice my concern over this forum and social media.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Id not agree with the “oil impregnated” when it runs out of grease it sounds like 100 year old metal door opening and closing. It needs the grease lol. I had to press mine out and in as well.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Id not agree with the “oil impregnated” when it runs out of grease it sounds like 100 year old metal door opening and closing. It needs the grease lol. I had to press mine out and in as well.
I guess they don't care anymore, since this thing sells like crazy, every youtuber is talking about it, and people buying them en masse.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I guess they don't care anymore, since this thing sells like crazy, every youtuber is talking about it, and people buying them en masse.
Yeah thats my take as well. While i wasnt looking for a replacement the pressing out and in took 5 minutes, there was a good amount of friction scarring on the bushing and the nut, so for it to leave significant scarring marks, id say oil impregnated is pointless. I never called them for a replacement, but i did message them on the issue. They just said bummer, noted basically.

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Synergy Sector Shaft & Trackbar Brace for sale, $125. I installed it and have driven about 300 miles with the main brace installed but have never driven with the sector shaft bearing assembly attached. The aluminum assembly with the bronze bushing arrived from Synergy 3/8-1/2" misaligned so no grease could enter between the bushing and sector shaft bearing, I contacted Synergy and they told me to fix it-press it out and reinstall properly aligned...Anyway I have decided that on a 2020 JLR with a 7 year extended warranty I would just let the factory deal with any steering box issues that occur due to excessive slop / wear...Sorry for the longish text but I thought I would give the main reason for selling as I am sure it would be asked :)
Can you post a pic of the misaligned bushing? Looking at stock images of the part, you wouldn't think it would be possible for it to be 1/2" off center.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Can you post a pic of the misaligned bushing? Looking at stock images of the part, you wouldn't think it would be possible for it to be 1/2" off center.
Its not hard to spot yourself, my bushing was off 180 degrees, if the hole in the bushing doesnt line up with the zerk fitting...its off. No science or anything tricky, press it out, line it up, press it in

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Its not hard to spot yourself, my bushing was off 180 degrees, if the hole in the bushing doesnt line up with the zerk fitting...its off. No science or anything tricky, press it out, line it up, press it in
Ohh the zerk fitting holes are misaligned. Makes sense now. I was thinking the inner brass ring was the part that was misaligned, so i was confused. All good now lol

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
@4xFUN - package received in good order; many thanks again!
Sponsored