Sponsored

Synergy MFG. Prototype Lift Kit Parts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@AllJumpStyle Just wanted to check-in with you to see how close you are to releasing your suspension systems? I have been patiently waiting... I have researched the Metalcloak Gamechanger and Rock Krawler X-Factor 2.5" systems but REALLY want to see the Synergy 3" system! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@AllJumpStyle Just wanted to check-in with you to see how close you are to releasing your suspension systems? I have been patiently waiting... I have researched the Metalcloak Gamechanger and Rock Krawler X-Factor 2.5" systems but REALLY want to see the Synergy 3" system! Thanks in advance!
I am also waiting on Synergy. This week I will have their tie rod and drag link installed.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks for your interest and we hear you! We are really close on our 2" systems first. We are just waiting on one last component to be finalized for them to be released. I outlined the Starter System, Stage 1, and Stage 2 in an earlier post and we will have shock packages for the Stage 1 and Stage 2 systems later this year, both a budget-friendly version and a larger diameter more performance oriented version. The reason I mention this again is the same shock packages for our 2" systems will be used in our 3" system. Both lift heights are capable of the same amount of wheel travel so the same shocks can be used. The 2" systems are built around 2" bump stop spacing and 35's for a 2-door and 2" bump stop spacing and 37's for a 4-door. If you won't be going to a larger tire than that, a 2" lift might be your best choice and you won't be leaving any performance on the table.

The biggest benefit of going to our 3" system is it will be set up for high steer to improve geometry at the taller lift height. The front track bar and drag link will be more horizontal at ride height to improve ride and steering, and the front/rear raised track bar brackets raise the front/rear roll centers to reduce body roll and improve handling. The only drawback is high steer requires 3" of bump stop spacing, so you really need to be running 37-40" tires to optimize the wheel travel.

For 3"+ of lift, if you aren't converting to high steer and running front and rear track bar relocation brackets, your ride and handling are going to suffer. It's not my opinion, it's suspension geometry. I'm not aware of any other top tier brands on the market currently offering this in any of their suspension kits.

If you have already purchased our drag link, it came with the necessary flip adapter for when you decide to convert to high steer. When purchasing the complete suspension system, just omit the drag link and you will be good to go!

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@AllJumpStyle Thanks for the update Chris. Are you able to give us a "guesstimate" of when the 3" performance system will be available? Sounds like it will be worth the wait!

Sponsored

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Understood. Thanks for the reply! Let us know if you can provide any sneak-peeks!

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I'd say we're about 2-3 months from releasing our 3" system. Just trying to get the 2" systems to market first.
I really like the true 2" lift basic kit you are getting ready to release. When you said it was designed with the Rubicon, was it a 4 door? Do you have a specific kit for the 2 door that you have test fitted also. Thanks.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I really like the true 2" lift basic kit you are getting ready to release. When you said it was designed with the Rubicon, was it a 4 door? Do you have a specific kit for the 2 door that you have test fitted also. Thanks.
Thank you! We will have separate kits for the 2-door and 4-door models and both lift heights will be based off the Rubicon ride height.

Reactions: aai

Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@AllJumpStyle I see some of the JL coils are out and they look impressive. What kind of lift should I expect on a JLU Sport with the 1” coils? I noticed you mentioned a rubicon earlier but I’m under the influence that the rubi coils are about .5” higher than a sport. So I’m guessing a JLU sport might get around 1.5” of lift (Which is awesome to me). And does the factory rake remain?

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@AllJumpStyle I see some of the JL coils are out and they look impressive. What kind of lift should I expect on a JLU Sport with the 1” coils? I noticed you mentioned a rubicon earlier but I’m under the influence that the rubi coils are about .5” higher than a sport. So I’m guessing a JLU sport might get around 1.5” of lift (Which is awesome to me). And does the factory rake remain?
We haven't tried the 1" coils yet on a JLU Sport, but your reasoning sounds accurate. Just remember, the coils do require at least 2" of bump stop spacing. We do retain the factory rake, but it is based on the Rubicon model which I believe may have less rake than the other models.

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We haven't tried the 1" coils yet on a JLU Sport, but your reasoning sounds accurate. Just remember, the coils do require at least 2" of bump stop spacing. We do retain the factory rake, but it is based on the Rubicon model which I believe may have less rake than the other models.
I’m greedy but any pics of a Jeep with the 1” coils or a size comparison between a OE coil and a Synergy? The fans want to see!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@AllJumpStyle / Synergy, I will soon have my replacement JLUR (2020 instead of my current 2019) and I am planning my suspension setup. I only plan to run 35s, and want the smallest lift to allow that.

I was planning on your 1" lift springs with Fox Factory Race shocks. It looks like your 1" spring specs are longer when fully compressed than your 2" springs, but both same extended length. I was thinking of running the Fox Factory race shocks for a 2"-3" lift, but looking at the travel and specs of them they may be a little short. Would you recommend those, or the 3.5"-4" set? (I know there are cheaper shocks out there, but I really like the ride the factory Race shocks have in other vehicles.)

Also, will I need a full 2" bump stop with the 1" springs if I run the shorter fox shocks?

Do you have a complete recommended setup for the 1" springs? (Bump stop height front and rear for maximum travel on 35s, swaybar end links length front and rear, etc.?)

I plan on a track bar and adjustable or fixed longer LCA's as well. (Or are they even needed with just the 1" springs?)

I will never run 37s, so a 2" or higher lift is overkill for me.

Please feel free to direct message me, or you can reply on here. I am also happy to call and speak with someone if you have a contact for me. I am in Arizona, so trying to build a rig that can handle the higher speed desert runs and slow technical trails that we have here and in CO and UT. Any information you have is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.