Sponsored

SYNERGY MFG JL DHD DRAG LINKS ----> COMING SOON!!!

Interested....?

• Total voters

PIG

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL
**Shipping Mid-September 2018**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ----> https://www.synergymfg.com/Synergy-Jeep-JL-Heavy-Duty-Drag-Link-Kit-p-31126.html

Jeep JL Wrangler Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit. All new design and components specific to the JL platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Drag Link Flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
  • Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler (JL)
  • Drag Link is fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
  • Increased tubing wall thickness improves drag link strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
  • Bar is fully welded, unlike the crimped OEM design.
  • New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
  • Pitman arm side tie rod end is a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
  • Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
  • Drag Link Flip Adapter is included for those who will be converting to high steer. Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket required for high steer conversion.
Features:
  • Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter (See Notes for high steer requirements).
  • No factory drag link components need to be reused.
  • Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop.
  • Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
  • Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
  • Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
  • Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
  • 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
Notes:
  • No additional requirements for installation in the stock location.
  • Relocation of the drag link to the top of the knuckle for high steer requires 3 inch bump stop spacers, front track bar relocation bracket, and wheels with proper backspacing.
  • Replacement tie rod ends: 1x 4162-L, 1x 4163-L.

JL01.jpg

JKDL02.jpg

JKDL03.jpg

JKDL04.jpg

JKDL05.jpg

View attachment 29098

JKDL07.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Looks like you are coming out with a tie rod too. :)

Sponsored

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Nice! The Synergy Steering on my JK has taken a beating over the years and has held up great! I've put it to the test with flat 40" tires and hydro assist out on the trails! This will be a great addition to the Synergy lineup!

Howdy Dave!

Marcus

OP
OP
PIG

PIG

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL
Nice! The Synergy Steering on my JK has taken a beating over the years and has held up great! I've put it to the test with flat 40" tires and hydro assist out on the trails! This will be a great addition to the Synergy lineup!

Howdy Dave!

Marcus
Thanks Marcus :rock:

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
So how much longer until your full kits are out?

OP
OP
PIG

PIG

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
PIG

PIG

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL
I was actually inquiring more about your complete suspension systems for the JL as opposed to individual components.
Well thats how we build the kits. We keep working on each of the individual components until we have all the parts that make up the complete kits listed. Since most Jeep guys like to mix and match stuff this approach has been the best for us. I don't have an exact ETA on when complete kits will be available but we are shooting to have them up on the site by June or July and being able to fulfill and ship before the end of the year. Making GOOD parts takes time; in our eyes its not worth it to rush things that aren't perfect. Anything worth doing is worth doing RIGHT and that unfortunately takes time. Trust me when I say we want them done fast!!! We want to get you guys parts as much as you do but we won't settle for anything less than perfection. I'm sure thats not the answer you wanted but its the TRUTH.

Reactions: RC3

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course that's not what I wanted to hear, but I'd rather have an honest answer.

There was a small part of me that was hoping your complete system would be available with enough time for me to install and flog in Moab this coming August. :(

OP
OP
PIG

PIG

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL
Of course that's not what I wanted to hear, but I'd rather have an honest answer.

There was a small part of me that was hoping your complete system would be available with enough time for me to install and flog in Moab this coming August. :(
Yeah, I know its a ways out but I always like to under promise and over deliver... Who knows, it might be sooner we just don't know. Front arms are about done and should be loaded to the site before the end of the month. Trackbars are on track just behind those. Still working out springs and shocks though. Those take quite a bit more work and time to get 100% dialed. Thanks for trying to remain patient!