Sponsored

Synergy MFG Heavy Duty Steering is Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So the high steer bracket is included?
No, it is not.
The drag link includes the required flip adapter for those who will be converting to high steer (requires proper bump stop spacing and track bar relocation bracket).
The track bar relocation bracket will be available separately and included in our 3"+ suspension systems, but we have not released it yet.

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I'm very curious, where is the contact you are seeing on the Ultimate Dana 44 axle? Please post pictures if you can.
Full passenger steering lock. So the stock stabilizer bracket on the axle. It’s so close to not touching

D0E47115-8862-4E02-8AB1-20B6982443FE.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Got it. Thank you. If you are no longer mounting the steering stabilizer in the stock location behind/under the tie rod, that bracket is useless. That seems like poor foresight on their part that they welded it on and didn't make it removable like on the stock axle. No one leaves the steering stabilizer under the tie rod if they use the Jeep offroad.

If you cut it off you'll be able to paint the spot they missed too!

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Got it. Thank you. If you are no longer mounting the steering stabilizer in the stock location behind/under the tie rod, that bracket is useless. That seems like poor foresight on their part that they welded it on and didn't make it removable like on the stock axle. No one leaves the steering stabilizer under the tie rod if they use the Jeep offroad.

If you cut it off you'll be able to paint the spot they missed too!
I had no idea the stock axle had a stock a removable bracket haha. Yeah I imagine they did it for "strength" but I will most likely cut it off or at least trim it down.

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Is the trackbar bracket available yet?
Not yet. We will be releasing our 2" suspension systems first with the 3" systems to follow soon after. The raised front track bar bracket will be a component in our 3" systems and will also be available separately.

Unfortunately, we are still a little ways out on releasing them.

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
@AllJumpStyle thanks for all the info. I did buy the drag link, tie-rod, and the relocation bracket...along with the Fox steering stabilizer (982-24-941). I called NorthRidge4x4 customer service to see if (982-24-941) was compatible with the JL I bought everything separate over time. They said that steering stabilizer was not compatible with the JL. Sounds like their sales team needs more training. None the less, I bought it anyways due to your website stating that it would fit for the JL.

I'll install everything this weekend and post my pictures and thoughts.

Thanks,

Sponsored

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
I have the tie rod and drag link from you guys And 700 for both was reasonable but i wanted to use your lower control arms. And $425 for two front lower control arms is ridiculous.

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Strong stuff.

Took plenty of abuse during some testing!

80E42FCA-3995-4C80-9B91-B7E5F4140047.jpeg

Question for you.

I See that you have the stabilizer mounted to the tie-rod. The directions state to make sure that the bolt going into the bracket needs to be going straight down, but I see you have yours at an angle. Is that on purpose? I have the Fox stabilizer and I had to force it over to the tie rod, not sure why.

Thanks for the input.

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Question for you.

I See that you have the stabilizer mounted to the tie-rod. The directions state to make sure that the bolt going into the bracket needs to be going straight down, but I see you have yours at an angle. Is that on purpose? I have the Fox stabilizer and I had to force it over to the tie rod, not sure why.

Thanks for the input.
Hmm yeah missed that part. Lol guess I’ll do that this weekend.

I’m fairly certain I didn’t angle it to clear anything of the axle (ultimate 44) but I’ll look to be sure.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.