AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@AllJumpStyle do you have any idea when your spec shocks will be available? I have your 2” kit on my Euro spec 2 dr and would like to try them. I fully appreciate the world is screwed up at present and development and manufacture will have been pushed back.
Yes, they are actually in process now and will be out around the end of the year. The delays on these weren't simply due to Covid. We had a lot of difficulty getting vendors to be cooperative with what we wanted/needed and we had to start the entire process over several times.
Sponsored

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
After lining up the slots and tightening to spec took care of the rotation.

I did notice on my rear bump stops though that they don’t seem to line up with the stock upper stops. I don’t remember having more than one hole to mount them on.

F7193AC5-0EEA-49CF-9A8D-27BCE7FC7A80.jpeg

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
After lining up the slots and tightening to spec took care of the rotation.

I did notice on my rear bump stops though that they don’t seem to line up with the stock upper stops. I don’t remember having more than one hole to mount them on.

F7193AC5-0EEA-49CF-9A8D-27BCE7FC7A80.jpeg
Most rear bump stops give a rectangle plate that bolts on the axle with 2 bolts , one at each end with a hole in the center to bolt on the pucks. It looks like your pucks are bolted to one of the plate bolt location, therefore not centered. ......
Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy MFG 2" Lift Starter System 3E393BD5-CB0F-43E5-89F8-09F85C8E47B2

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Most rear bump stops give a rectangle plate that bolts on the axle with 2 bolts , one at each end with a hole in the center to bolt on the pucks. It looks like your pucks are bolted to one of the plate bolt location, therefore not centered. ......
I did not get a plate like that with my kit and do not remember seeing in the instructions to use one. I’ll double check, thanks.

E603014D-12F8-4BE2-AC79-EC7D4246EA91.png

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I did not get a plate like that with my kit and do not remember seeing in the instructions to use one. I’ll double check, thanks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy MFG 2" Lift Starter System E603014D-12F8-4BE2-AC79-EC7D4246EA91
Yeah.... wasn’t sure what lift you had, you got it right, and it appears to be working, just looks strange........lol.

Sidjam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2014 JK
Where's the best place to buy a stage 1 lift for a JL? All I see are the starter lifts on Northridge and Quadratec.

Cookie Monster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLURT
Vehicle Showcase
Where's the best place to buy a stage 1 lift for a JL? All I see are the starter lifts on Northridge and Quadratec.
Poly Performance is the sister company of Synergy, they share the same address. I bought mine from them. I used the chat feature and asked if they had any discounts. ;)

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Poly Performance is the sister company of Synergy, they share the same address. I bought mine from them. I used the chat feature and asked if they had any discounts. ;)
Yes, Cameron is great to deal with and if you need something "urgent" he can try to source from other warehouses, albeit might be without a discount.

Sponsored

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Based on Synergy's page for a Rubicon with untrimmed fenders with 4.5 BS. Haven't had a chance to cycle it yet to see if I can take one out. I'll be out on the trails over the 4th and will be looking to see if I can.

https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-...age-2-suspension-system.html?category_id=4980

Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy MFG 2" Lift Starter System synergy
I think those bumpstop suggestions are very conservative. I ran 35's on my stock wheels with 1.5" wheels spacers which was equivalent of 4.75" backspacing and no bump stop extensions on stock suspension and stock fenders and didn't have any rubbing. 4 door rubicon for reference.

I recently was running 2" bumpstop extensions with 37's and 2.5" metalcloak lift (stock fenders) and had no rubbing from tires.

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I think those bumpstop suggestions are very conservative. I ran 35's on my stock wheels with 1.5" wheels spacers which was equivalent of 4.75" backspacing and no bump stop extensions on stock suspension and stock fenders and didn't have any rubbing. 4 door rubicon for reference.

I recently was running 2" bumpstop extensions with 37's and 2.5" metalcloak lift (stock fenders) and had no rubbing from tires.
That is highly likely, most of their components say 2" minimum bump. When I installed in my garage I didn't have the height to cycle it, and just went by the recommendations. I'll stretch her out in Big Bear over the 4th and come back and tinker with them.

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Anyone running the 2” coils on there Rubi with split fenders and 37’s? Considering dropping down from the 3” coils to the 2” and splitting my fenders.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.