Synergy MFG 2" Lift Starter System

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddmaxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
that would work. That’s a nice bumper, we installed one a while back. Lots of hardware but goes together nice. My suggestion...take with a grain of salt, order the 2.5” lift for a 2 dr. from metalcloak. You’ll get about 1.5” of lift on a 4 dr and have all the supporting parts in one kit.

brett
Called MC and asked about the 2 door lift on a 4 door. He agreed about the lift would end up around 1.5. But said their lifts are engineered for some neg front rake and there would be some geometry issues using the 2 dr lift in a 4 dr. Which puts me back to where I was at. Still trying to get the Jeep level after the bumper/winch install.
Sponsored

maddmaxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
Called MC and asked about the 2 door lift on a 4 door. He agreed about the lift would end up around 1.5. But said their lifts are engineered for some neg front rake and there would be some geometry issues using the 2 dr lift in a 4 dr. Which puts me back to where I was at. Still trying to get the Jeep level after the bumper/winch install.
It all points to putting whatever lift I want and end up with a small front spacer to level it out.

maddmaxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
It all points to putting whatever lift I want and end up with a small front spacer to level it out.
It seems that all Jeep lifts are engineered around a fully loaded rubicon to keep it level. I’m not gonna load the back up with weight just to make it level with the front. If I’m over thinking this somebody please set my old ass straight. I don’t mind paying for a good complete 2-2.5 in lift. But once this big ass bumper and winch is installed it HAS TO SIT LEVEL. NO EXCEPTIONS.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
It seems that all Jeep lifts are engineered around a fully loaded rubicon to keep it level. I’m not gonna load the back up with weight just to make it level with the front. If I’m over thinking this somebody please set my old ass straight. I don’t mind paying for a good complete 2-2.5 in lift. But once this big ass bumper and winch is installed it HAS TO SIT LEVEL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
lol I don’t want to say youre over thinking this but you’re over thinking this! Come see us, we can always come back and fine tune with a spacer. The trouble with being level can very with so many things. If you add a heavy suitcase it could cause the rear to sag a little for example. The other thing is the front rubi fenders can play tricks on your eyes since they are higher than the sport. This gives the appearance of it not being level.

Feel free to give me a call sometime and hopefully we can help you out. What part of La are y’all in?

brett
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.