limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I used Synergy parts to fill in all the voids in my prior Dynatrac Endurosport lift. Now that I've switched to the 3.5 Gamechanger, I'm purging all the bluish gray in favor of the gold standard.

Just trying to avoid looking like I barreled through the paint department at home depot. Lol
Haha! I'm trying to stick with 2 colors....Synergy gray and RCV orange. Hoping the Reid Racing orange knuckles go well with the RCV orange.
Sponsored

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
i put mine back on after the TSB was done. Jeep put it on when they did the new box. tomorrow i’m doing the upgraded bearing that Synergy sent me.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Haha! I'm trying to stick with 2 colors....Synergy gray and RCV orange. Hoping the Reid Racing orange knuckles go well with the RCV orange.
That's funny, because after finding out from Moto that the knuckles only come in orange, I immediately thought of the RCV axle boots. So, looks like I'll have some orange mixed in with the red and gold. :LOL:

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Oh! I thought I read something about them coming out with a sector shaft brace setup.

You don’t need to cut the ears off if you don’t want to run the bearing. They don’t interfere with anything and maybe one day Synergy will come out with a better needle type bearing which would bolt right in.

I know the current bearing isn’t the greatest, but it does provide some some support and I’m ok with that.
It was me, i posted that they are coming out with a sector brace too, it will have a new trackbat brace that incorporates the new sealed roller bearing for around the sector

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It was me, i posted that they are coming out with a sector brace too, it will have a new trackbat brace that incorporates the new sealed roller bearing for around the sector
I knew it was someone who I value their knowledge and opinion. :LOL: :rock:

Sponsored

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
had mine swapped today and as figured the bearing had turned. No grease was getting to the right spots. Even though i had no squeaking I’m glad i swapped it for the new one.
Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy Jeep JL / JLU / JT Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace F64431A0-D384-4C30-AAD6-C93FED0B2677

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Of course. Just jumping on an opportunity to stretch it out and have some fun. :bandit:
Not sure what you are referencing stretching out :CWL: Sorry. Couldn’t help myself

Levin_tom

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Yes, I’m going to reinstall the bearing as I’m keeping the Synergy brace on. All I did to prep it for the TSB was removal of the sector shaft bearing and put the original pitman nut back on (didn’t want the tech to throw out the Synergy nut). I left him detailed instructions, including the Synergy instructions, in an envelope so the bolts get torqued to Synergy’s spec.

I think the Synergy system is good, although the bearing could be better and I’ll keep it for now. When Steersmarts comes out with theirs, I’ll look at it and maybe put it on my 2019 so I can do a comparison of each brand and style.
I have an appointment Thursday with advisor to schedule TSB. I should only remove the sector shaft bearing correct. Or the whole track bar brace? When you say synergy nut which one are you referring to? I believe my pitman arm nut is original one. Or am I missing something here? See picture for reference.

85FE8B81-5AE5-4A78-9325-8537EA683169.jpeg
Sponsored