First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I went last year with the “easy” group and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Trying to decide if I’m going or not. Looking into hotels.
Scott
Thanks Scott. I think I’d like to go too. I’d need to find a room as well. If you go are you bringing your Mrs.? I asked mine and she seemed somewhat interested but not enthusiastic. Given that she freaks out on anything more than a dirt road it’s probably best she stays home if I want to have any fun.

Let’s go!

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thanks Scott. I think I’d like to go too. I’d need to find a room as well. If you go are you bringing your Mrs.? I asked mine and she seemed somewhat interested but not enthusiastic. Given that she freaks out on anything more than a dirt road it’s probably best she stays home if I want to have any fun.

Let’s go!
Yes, my better half squeaks a lot but she likes to go although she gets out a lot. Last time we stayed in Fredericksburg on Friday and after on Saturday. We couldn’t leave until Friday late as she has just started work again. I’ll pm you my phone so we can text.

Scott

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes, my better half squeaks a lot but she likes to go although she gets out a lot. Last time we stayed in Fredericksburg on Friday and after on Saturday. We couldn’t leave until Friday late as she has just started work again. I’ll pm you my phone so we can text.

Scott
I’m in. Just me and my nephew, going to stay in Llano Friday evening through Sunday. I’ll get in touch tomorrow and we’ll see how our plans look. I’ll take off work Friday and drive to San Antonio to pick up my nephew and visit with my parents. Then On to Llano Friday night, wheel Saturday and Sunday.

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I’m in. Just me and my nephew, going to stay in Llano Friday evening through Sunday. I’ll get in touch tomorrow and we’ll see how our plans look. I’ll take off work Friday and drive to San Antonio to pick up my nephew and visit with my parents. Then On to Llano Friday night, wheel Saturday and Sunday.
We will be there for sure now, along with my brother-in-law with his TJ and my Daughter and her JKUS. We’ll only be wheeling on Saturday. See you all there on Saturday morning.

Scott

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
We will be there for sure now, along with my brother-in-law with his TJ and my Daughter and her JKUS. We’ll only be wheeling on Saturday. See you all there on Saturday morning.

Scott
Jeep Wrangler JL SWR Off-road, Llano, Memorial Weekend 1589643897026

OP
OP
TxJeepers

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Good to see some others coming. Its a great property with good hill country views. The guys from SAJE who run it do a good job. I've got a buddy bringing his mostly stock JLUR from Houston so we'll probably do the easy group. The moderate group is fun with some nice challenges including off-camber obstacles.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Good to see some others coming. Its a great property with good hill country views. The guys from SAJE who run it do a good job. I've got a buddy bringing his mostly stock JLUR from Houston so we'll probably do the easy group. The moderate group is fun with some nice challenges including off-camber obstacles.
There are runs each day Saturday and Sunday? Could one do the easy group on Saturday and the moderate group Sunday?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TxJeepers

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
There are runs each day Saturday and Sunday? Could one do the easy group on Saturday and the moderate group Sunday?
I've only ever run Saturday but yes, you can run a different group each day. I've even see it where the two groups are near enough each other at lunch time that people have switched groups then.

texasrugby911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S 2 Door
Hey guys!
I just got my 2 Dr Sport S earlier this month and have been itching to get out on the trails and have a good time. I have skids on my wish list, but am completely stock right now. Would I be okay tagging along in the easy group?

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey guys!
I just got my 2 Dr Sport S earlier this month and have been itching to get out on the trails and have a good time. I have skids on my wish list, but am completely stock right now. Would I be okay tagging along in the easy group?
I don’t think you’d have any issues. We had, and will have this time too, a stock JKUS on 33s (JLR take offs). So a 2 door with its better break over should have no problems.

Scott

OP
OP
TxJeepers

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Hey guys!
You’ll be fine. If you are new this is the group for you. Don’t hesitate to ask for spotting from the trail guides. Also, these are legit trails and obstacles. Even on the easy run. Highly probable that we’ll get rock rash on wheels and some pin striping. Anytime wheeling there is chance of breakage and carnage. It’s so fun it’s worth the risks!

texasrugby911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S 2 Door
Thanks guys! Let me talk to the boss to see if we can make it! I’m not new to the off-roading world, I had an ‘08 KK with the manual transmission that I wheeled the crap out of, so trail pin stripes or rock rash isn’t anything that concerns me. Just wanted to make sure that the exposed oil pan and trans pan wouldn’t be an issue. Thanks again for the info!
Sponsored