• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Recommendations?

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Looks like you've got the passenger side one mounted on the wrong side. That sway bar is really cocked outward.
this is how my MC ones are and how instructions show
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
this is how my MC ones are and how instructions show
Very interesting because I ran the MC ones on my other Jeep and they are not pitched/angled like that at all. They are very vertical because MC design sits between the tab and the trackbar bracket and has you pull them off toward the center of the Jeep which keeps everything vertical.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Recommendations? 1633980219848

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Looks like you've got the passenger side one mounted on the wrong side. That sway bar is really cocked outward.
The links are identical. I took the picture during install before I finished tightening everything up. There is indeed a left and right bracket that are different.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The links are identical. I took the picture during install before I finished tightening everything up. There is indeed a left and right bracket that are different.
So both of your links are vertical when installed?

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
on my JT, they look exactly like the installation instruction pics, and that is both sides are angled outward just a hair. If I move the pin facing inside (opposite of what the instructions show on passenger side), then the link takes on an inward angle.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
on my JT, they look exactly like the installation instruction pics, and that is both sides are angled outward just a hair. If I move the pin facing inside (opposite of what the instructions show on passenger side), then the link takes on an inward angle.
Very interesting because I had these installed on a JL with a 3.5" lift and the instructions (see pic from my above post from MC website) show that the passenger side should disconnect inward. My links were vertical on both passenger and driver side. I wonder if it has something to do with the height of the lift. I could see a lower lift not playing well with these links.
Sponsored