Sway bar and service locker lights flashing after easy wheelin’ trip

3000MMiles

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Its my bday Today!!!!! And thought what better way to spend it than heading to Little Moab in the JLUR…

Was having a blast….

Jeep Wrangler JL Sway bar and service locker lights flashing after easy wheelin’ trip 52C57309-A7D7-48DB-B238-F9221EEEC151

But when was about to leave, I noticed my sway bar light and service locker lights were flashing. And I could not connect the sway bar — and my lockers would not disengage.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sway bar and service locker lights flashing after easy wheelin’ trip 74703B4E-8BE0-4B46-A2C5-5DFF69B997CE

Jeep Wrangler JL Sway bar and service locker lights flashing after easy wheelin’ trip 86BC0321-7C62-4EFF-9A9E-38A4B56C7980

Jeep Wrangler JL Sway bar and service locker lights flashing after easy wheelin’ trip 728CAB61-E427-4DD4-9A65-3FBAC9D31A90

I did have a small bump on the cover over the sway bar disconnect motor. It was minor, only enough to slightly scratch the plastic.

This was really my 2nd time flexing, so I wonder if I pulled a cable. I climbed under it twice to check the connections for the locker cables and couldn’t see anything wrong so far. When I first got there, I was checking lines repeatedly since this was my 2nd real test. I am running 3 bump stops on the Metal Cloak 3.5” Gamechanger all the way around.

I haven’t done anything to it except for suspension/wheels-tires, a Taser, and some other unrelated mods. No gears or anything like that.

But wanted to research before I take it to the dealer next week.

Has anyone seen this before??

Any experience, suggestions to check, or feedback is appreciated!

Cheers!
Sponsored

Jhint77

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon Sting Gray
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
Use your Tazer to check and clear the codes. See if they return. That's what I would do.