sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Hi everyone I just bought first 2022
wrangler sport. I need some recommendations lift kit with shocks.
I was thinking Jks konnect or J lander 3.5 lift kit with Teraflex 3.1 shocks, falcon 2.2 Adjust Steering Stabilizer.
I can’t decide if want 18 wheels on 35s or 37s but, I will drive Daily
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
You might try the search feature.

There are a lot of variables with suspension. Do you want it specific to a tire size (are you specifically, and only, going to run 35"...or 37"...or?)? Do you wheel it, or only on the street? Do you like the way the stock suspension rides, or is it too soft or too stiff? Do you plan to use it only on forest roads, or trails, rocks, or mud, or ruts, or all of it?

Your question is akin to saying you want dinner and asking what you should have, or that you want a sandwich without letting us know you have a gluten intolerance, or lactose, or don't like mustard, or can't eat pork, fish or beef.

You'll drive it daily, three miles one-way, or 100 miles one-way? My thought, based on the info you gave, is to suggest a spacer lift and Michelin LTX A/T2 tires.

JEEP4U

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
For a daily driver on 35" tires. I would lean towards the 2.5" J-Kontrol with 2.0 fox adventure series shocks.

Note: If you are going 37" tires.......it's best if you get rubicon axles with 4.88 gears first.

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Thank you. I should test drive 35s and 37s . What do you have on your jeep?

For a daily driver on 35" tires. I would lean towards the 2.5" J-Kontrol with 2.0 fox adventure series shocks.

Note: If you are going 37" tires.......it's best if you get rubicon axles with 4.88 gears first.
[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
I’m going to use mostly street sometime on the weekends forest trails and mud. Definitely I like stock suspension ride

There are a lot of variables with suspension. Do you want it specific to a tire size (are you specifically, and only, going to run 35"...or 37"...or?)? Do you wheel it, or only on the street? Do you like the way the stock suspension rides, or is it too soft or too stiff? Do you plan to use it only on forest roads, or trails, rocks, or mud, or ruts, or all of it?

Your question is akin to saying you want dinner and asking what you should have, or that you want a sandwich without letting us know you have a gluten intolerance, or lactose, or don't like mustard, or can't eat pork, fish or beef.

You'll drive it daily, three miles one-way, or 100 miles one-way? My thought, based on the info you gave, is to suggest a spacer lift and Michelin LTX A/T2 tires.
[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
…with Teraflex 3.1 shocks, falcon 2.2 Adjust Steering Stabilizer.
Those are what I am running on my current JL. They aren’t cheap but I have been very impressed by their quality and performance and customer service at TeraFlex is 10/10.

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Thank you Darren What tire size do you have? Do have any picture I can see. I rather buy better brand so know it last longer

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thank you Darren What tire size do you have? Do have any picture I can see. I rather buy better brand so know it last longer
Tires are 37x12.5R17
As others have commented, if you go to 37s on a Sport, I would look at upgrading the front axle first.

Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension 1659622531937

Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension 1659622609888

Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension 1659622999112

Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension 1659622762992

Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension 1659622814014

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Tires are 37x12.5R17
As others have commented, if you go to 37s on a Sport, I would look at upgrading the front axle first.
Definitely I like your jeep setup

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
I wouldn’t go above a 35” on a Sport. Especially if you’re going to be “mostly street” with some trails on the weekends.

On a Sport you’re going to notice a lag in acceleration and a noticeable difference in braking. Recalibrating will take care of some of the lag in accelerating as well as clean up your shift points - but does nothing for braking. For that you need to look into beefier brakes.

A 2.5” lift with 35s is the sweet spot for Sports if you were to ask me. If you go 37”, you need to consider regearing or swapping axles FOR SURE.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Your jeep looks awesome👌🏾👌🏾 Do I need to change front and rear axle?

bpasquini

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU sport s
Occupation
Land surveying
Hi everyone I just bought first 2022
wrangler sport. I need some recommendations lift kit with shocks.
I was thinking Jks konnect or J lander 3.5 lift kit with Teraflex 3.1 shocks, falcon 2.2 Adjust Steering Stabilizer.
I can’t decide if want 18 wheels on 35s or 37s but, I will drive Daily
If you're moving to 35s from a sport you will want to have change to regear. Even if you have 3.45 gears currently they are not enough to account for that much added rotational mass.

I tried running the lightest possible wheel/tire combo for 17s/35s and the jeep was a drag after putting those on. I regeared to 4.56 and am way happier with the jeep now.

If you are going the 35s route there are much better ways to allocate your money and still get exactly what your end goal is without dumping all your coin on lift and shocks.

OP
OP
sided03

sided03

First Name
Siddarth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s
Thank you I just went one of jeep shops they Recommended 35s too. I hope the ride going be nice and smooth

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
With what you are using it for I think you'll be happy with 35s. I know 37s are all the rage, but 35s and a 2.5" lift is still no joke. For the roads you're talking about you'll still be overbuilt.

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Thank you I just went one of jeep shops they Recommended 35s too. I hope the ride going be nice and smooth
That’s a wise choice. 35’s and a solid 2.5” lift will most likely give you the aesthetic you’re looking for and won’t kill your Jeeps performance too much.
Save going to 37”s until you have money to throw at gears and axles. The jump to 37”s on a Sport is a little more involved than 35”s and honestly, with the way you said you plan to drive/wheel - you’ll be more than happy with your set-up.
Be sure to post up some pics when you’re done!
Sponsored