• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida SUSPENSION LIFT KIT ADVICE 2021 RUBICON UNLIMITED

Odogloco

First Name
Oreste
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hello guys.

NEWBIE HERE! 2021 RUBICON UNLIMITED

Happy Hump day. Looking on some feedback for suspension lift on my Rubi. Will be outfitting with 35" BFG KO2, & FUEL VAPOR WHEELS 17" wheels. Would you guys recommend a FOX STEERING STABILZER or TEREAFLEX as well?

It's my DD. Will use for light to moderate trails at most. Debating betweeen MOPAR LIFT, AEV or any other SUSPENSIONS LIFTS you can recommend?

And what other parts do you recommend if i do install the lift. ie, DO A "NEED" AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR? Any input of any kind will be appreciated.

PLEASE BOMB ME WITH INPUT & FEEDBACK. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Redrelyt12

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Willys M38A1, 2020 Tesla 3, 2021 JLUR
I don't have any input, but you're in the classifieds here