Survey- Total time from order to Delivery: Gupton and Peterson Jeep Only

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I was told it could be 9-12 weeks (to be built) when I ordered so I can’t really get to worked up yet. Plus I’m not willing to compromise on options to find one on a dealer lot. Hopefully they will catch up on orders soon. Im trying to refrain from ordering parts until I take delivery just in case. Already have 392 wheels, rubicon decals, tow hooks, Jeep emblems & badge, and a tire carrier lol.
You don’t have SOT ordered, did you? I heard the rumor products with SOT are being delayed.
Sponsored

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Date when order was placed- 7/29
Date when order was delivered at the dealership- Pending / D Status
Jeep Wrangler Trim - 2 Door Sting Gray Rubicon
Options & Packages - 2.0L auto, hard top, proximity, steel bumper, LED lights, GG, Trail Management System, Trailer Tow Heavy-Duty Electrical, Satin Black Grill
Dealer - Gupton

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
You don’t have SOT ordered, did you? I heard the rumor products with SOT are being delayed.
No I ordered the color matched hard top, I wanted to run a rhino back bone system with platform rack.
The sky one touch was very tempting especially with getting half doors. But the half doors are probably my hold up.

I didn’t get gorilla glass (I should have but I thought it would get built faster) but I was looking at their order tracking on that thread and it seems that most people that ordered around the same week as me are getting their wrangles built now. Some are still in D1 and some have been shipped. Most people that ordered 1-2 weeks before me have been shipped or delivered. Most people that ordered after me are In D & D1 status. So hopefully mine will be built within the next week or two.

My wife put a bronco reservation in last year 3 days after it came out. My local dealer is so small she still couldn’t order one, even if she wanted to.
So the Jeep is still faster lol

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Wow. You are prepared!
Not trying to be a 392 poser but I love the way the snazzberry rubicon looks with all the bronze and gold accents on it. No one should mistake the diesel clattering under the hood for a 392 lol
And I went ahead and got the tire carrier just incase they were to sell out. I don’t plan on keeping 33s very long.

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Not trying to be a 392 poser but I love the way the snazzberry rubicon looks with all the bronze and gold accents on it. No one should mistake the diesel clattering under the hood for a 392 lol
And I went ahead and got the tire carrier just incase they were to sell out. I don’t plan on keeping 33s very long.
Do what you want, its your jeep1

Sponsored

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back again with JL#3, 2 door Willys
Date when order was placed- 7/20
Date when order was delivered at the dealership-TBD
Jeep Wrangler Trim - JLR 2 Door
Options & Packages - manual, prem soft top, half doors, GG, trail cam, pretty much every other option but skipped advanced safety and steel bumper group
Dealer - Gupton

I battled not checking w/ JC having been stuck reading so many updates on here and not wanting to be “that guy” but it was the deflating D type response. When i emailed Gupton last on 7/31 asking if any Estimated Ship date would appear on a priced order confirmation, he said too soon.

dgood94

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray 2021 JLUR 4xe
Order placed: 7/15
Order delivered: TBD
Trim: JLUR 4xe - Sting Gray
Options/Packages: cloth seats, steel bumpers, trailer & heavy duty electrical, black hard top, safety group, advanced safety group, cold weather
Dealer - Gupton

Daniel has been great. He was very responsive and helpful leading up to the order. I've only asked him for an update once since then (he was super quick with his response). I'm getting antsy, but it really is only going on four weeks right now. I check with Jeep Chat once a week. Standard answers with minor verbiage changes. Still D status.
Sponsored