Surprise findings on my JL

Outdoors55

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
As a first time Jeep Wrangler owner I have really enjoyed our new JLU Sahara and it’s so fun to ride around with the top down with the kids waving their hands around. Glad I made the purchase as it’s the most fun we ever have had in a car.

Things I have found and appreciate: storage under the rear seats! It pretty cool that you can store things under the seat like an airline. It’s a great place for a first aid kit and books for the kids.

Next, cleaning the car is so easy. Being able to stand on the step, or wheels is so convenient on the outside. On the inside it’s so nice everything is at eye level and higher than a standard car. Even cleaning the inside of the windshield is so easy to clean since it’s small and not pitched like a standard car.

Small thing but it impressives me more each day.
Sponsored

Ninazu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / 2019 KL Trailhawk
Glad you are enjoying a Jeep!
Careful not to forget things under those seats if you ever put them down! :)

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Ha ha, I was going to mention the same thing. When I first got mine I had a hoodie stashed under there. When I folded the seat down, I realized the seats actually fold down into that area. I now keep my hoodie in the cargo try under the rear floor.

I have to agree with Chris though, they're really fun to drive. I was concerned I'd miss my Ram, but took the chance anyway because I've wanted a Wrangler for years. My wife bought a Renegade earlier this year and that was enough to convince me to by the Wrangler. I've been pleasantly surprised, and haven't found myself missing my Ram as I had worried..

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
I have a racoon sneaking around my backyard by the creek, "surpise findings" for me are something different for me in the morning :P lol
Sponsored