Suresky Jeep in NY

SeanAgnis

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon Unltd
I posted in the recommended dealers thread, but I wanted to let everyone know about my experience at Suresky Jeep in NY.

I've been emailing the forum contact there Mike K for a few days and haven't heard back, so I called in and was told Mike no longer works there. No problem, his manager Alex was able to take care of me. He's a Wrangler guy himself with a JL just like the one I bought. They had a TON of Wranglers in stock [18s and 19s] and Alex let me know that they're doing 7.5% under invoice on all Wranglers in-stock and continuing the 5% for orders. I was really happy about that because they had a 18 leftover Rubi on the lot that was almost exactly what I wanted to order, only thing missing was safety group which isn't a big deal.

I was able to save over $6000 from MSRP with literally 0 haggling needed and it was only an hour drive. I was fortunate to be able to pay cash and I didn't get any issues or pushback from their finance dept and there were no surprises with the paperwork. Suresky has two guys dedicated to going over every single feature on the vehicle which was awesome for someone like me, whose last Jeep was a 01 and was worlds different from this thing!

Overall, it was a great experience and highly recommend them!!
Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Well, I guess that explains why Mike suddenly stop answering when I tried to order from there. Lol