Support your local police!

madscientist

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler WIllys 3.6 AT
Occupation
Geneticist & Microbiologist
It is a critical time and Jeepers need to support their local police in this time of great need. The calls for defunding and disbanding the police must be drowned-out by the sane majority who value what our boys and girls in blue do for us.

I thought some of our members might like to leave positive comments of support and appreciation to those people who stand for our laws.

I have contacted my local force and politicians to express my thanks and support. I strongly suggest you do the same. Thank you for your attention.
law-enforcement.jpg

roaniecowpony

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Here where I live, the police get pensions that can be 90% or even higher of their 6 figure incomes at the time they retire. They base their pensions heavily on the last year total income, with all the overtime, special duty pay, etc..

My brother is at retirement age with the LA County Sheriff. He will get a pension well over 6 figures for the rest of his life.

If I sound negative about the police, I am not. I'm negative about the politicians that have unethically promised police unions unsustainable huge salaries and unbelievable pensions, in order to gain votes.

I will say I support the police themselves and my thanks and total support to them is my unbelievable amount of federal, state, and local taxes I've paid. Nothing says thanks better than a boatload of money.

Rock Krawler