First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I'm turning to insults? You're the one who said I was "talking out my ass". I don't know why you little internet bullies get offended when someone doesn't just roll over and take your crap. It's OK for you to disagree with my opinion. It's not OK to start an argument then cry like a little girl when a real man stands up to you. I can guarantee you wouldn't be saying this garbage if we were face to face. Grow up and be civil on these forums or leave.
i hate to tell you but i'm not offended, i just find it hilarious when shit heads like you spout some bull shit and cannot back up their original point and then turn to insults when poked.
talking out of your ass is a technical term, sweetheart. that means you're full of shit. your original point was shit and now you've gone full retard internet bad ass. i can guarantee i wouldnt be saying this to your face either when your super reliable 500hp sbc TJ doesnt make the 200mi. trip to the trailhead.

happy wrenching - cause you're not wheeling
Guys, it's only Monday. Let's start the week off with a smile. :)
Sponsored

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Ordered mine on 4/27/21. Got it for $1500 over invoice. Sticker is $77,755 and invoice is $73,379. Paying $74,879 which is $2876 off sticker!

Last edited: