• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Supernova V.4 Led headlights and fogs

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Interested! Understand that first come is first served though. :)

OP
OP
Jas0n

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Price for bulbs to include shipping?

can you send a pic of the bulbs?

do you take PayPal?

Nick Marsh
I’m thinking 95 shipped for just the headlights. I’m currently out on a work trip so I can’t get any pics/ship till Monday. I do take PayPal

NickM

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL SPort S
I’m thinking 95 shipped for just the headlights. I’m currently out on a work trip so I can’t get any pics/ship till Monday. I do take PayPal
That sounds fair. Please confirm these are just the Supernova V4 headlight bulbs? Pics on Monday is fine. If this is correct I will accept your offer pending pics.

OP
OP
Jas0n

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds fair. Please confirm these are just the Supernova V4 headlight bulbs? Pics on Monday is fine. If this is correct I will accept your offer pending pics.
They are. I’d really like to sell as a set with fogs if you’re interested.

Sponsored

NickM

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL SPort S
Jason,

Just saw they were yellow fogs so I will pass. Just want the headlight bulbs.
Jason, do we still have a deal? Haven't heard from you since I declined the fogs.

Nick

OP
OP
Jas0n

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last chance to sell these lamps pal.
Sorry man. Someone wants to buy both by Friday. If they fall out I can let the headlights go. I honestly would do a pretty good deal for both but you weren’t interested in the yellow fogs

Sponsored

NickM

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL SPort S
Sorry man. Someone wants to buy both by Friday. If they fall out I can let the headlights go. I honestly would do a pretty good deal for both but you weren’t interested in the yellow fogs
Already bought Oracle white fogs. I'll move along to someone else. Sorry to inconvenience you.

Scooter2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport / 2022 F250 / 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Did these sell? I actually just want the fogs
Sponsored