Sponsored

InMyImage

First Name
Bill & Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
3.5" Readylift and 37" Fury Tires installed! Too bad we don't have Flashpaq tuning for this 2.0L yet. Or do we?! Stay tuned...
Looking sharp.

Question... I’ve never done a tune on a car but I seem to recall that some have the ability to switch the tune profile so you can have like a commuting profile and a performance profile.

Britt puts most of her driving is on the road and she gets great mileage with her 2.0T with the eTorque so it would be great if she could keep her road experience pretty close to what she has now.

Also, will you have the ability to configure it for tire size?

And will you be able to program it for the eTorque or will that take a new or beta tester vehicle to tweak the profile(s)?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Looking sharp.

Question... I’ve never done a tune on a car but I seem to recall that some have the ability to switch the tune profile so you can have like a commuting profile and a performance profile.

Britt puts most of her driving is on the road and she gets great mileage with her 2.0T with the eTorque so it would be great if she could keep her road experience pretty close to what she has now.

Also, will you have the ability to configure it for tire size?

And will you be able to program it for the eTorque or will that take a new or beta tester vehicle to tweak the profile(s)?
Our Flashpaq tuner does have multiple pre-loaded tunes built in, they are optimized for different fuel octanes. So for a daily driver/fuel mileage our 87 Octane should offer some decent gain over stock. Then our other tunes are built for use with 91 and 93 Octanes, these are for optimized for power/performance.

It will adjust your speedometer for tire size changes, along with a bunch of other things like disabling Auto Start/Stop, gear ratio changes, etc... Our device is available for both non e-Torque and e-Torque applications, so we already have you covered there.

InMyImage

First Name
Bill & Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Our Flashpaq tuner does have multiple pre-loaded tunes built in, they are optimized for different fuel octanes. So for a daily driver/fuel mileage our 87 Octane should offer some decent gain over stock. Then our other tunes are built for use with 91 and 93 Octanes, these are for optimized for power/performance.

It will adjust your speedometer for tire size changes, along with a bunch of other things like disabling Auto Start/Stop, gear ratio changes, etc... Our device is available for both non e-Torque and e-Torque applications, so we already have you covered there.
Interesting that the primary dependency is octane... I’m confident that people don’t switch octane in their tanks when they go off road particularly since odds are high that they aren’t going to arrive at their riding site with an empty tank.

It would be really useful if you could have profiles automatically set for on-road and off-road and would probably be a popular sales feature.

Also, what does using a tuner do to the factory warranty including the extended fca warranty? I know FCA is pretty tolerant of component mods as long as they are not found to cause or exacerbate a warranty claim, does the same hold try for engine tuning?

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting that the primary dependency is octane... I’m confident that people don’t switch octane in their tanks when they go off road particularly since odds are high that they aren’t going to arrive at their riding site with an empty tank.

It would be really useful if you could have profiles automatically set for on-road and off-road and would probably be a popular sales feature.

Also, what does using a tuner do to the factory warranty including the extended fca warranty? I know FCA is pretty tolerant of component mods as long as they are not found to cause or exacerbate a warranty claim, does the same hold try for engine tuning?
Bump.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Has this been released yet? I just ordered a 2021 2.0T and would love to have this instead of the Tazer I think.
All I really want is to change tire size and ESS. Having programmable tunes is just gravy....

Sponsored

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
It's out for the '18 - '20. Not sure if they support '21 yet. Same engine, so if they don't it probably won't be too long before they do.

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Has this been released yet? I just ordered a 2021 2.0T and would love to have this instead of the Tazer I think.
All I really want is to change tire size and ESS. Having programmable tunes is just gravy....
The Flashpaq tuning device covers the 18-20 model years right now, it has not been released for 2021 just yet. But if you're looking to do just tire size and start/stop, our Flashcal device is available for 2021 and will handle all of that. Bonus there, is when we release tuning for 2021, you'd be just an internet update away from converting your Flashcal to the Flashpaq.
Sponsored