Sunrider Tops for JL?

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just got this and installed today...very easy to install even with one person. For those of you that are worried about wind noise/sound...yes it's a little louder...but it's not permanent! It's a 1/16th piece of fabric vs. a 1 inch + of composite....so you must think "do I care about being in a bmw or do I care about smelling people having barbecues and the sound of everything in the open air?" Its a tradeoff simple as that. The best part of the whole thing its extremely easy to remove....so in the sweet months put it on and the crappy months....take about 30 minutes from texting and facebooking and take it off... put the factory tops back on! Viola. Its built and packaged well.
Awesome!!
Sponsored

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Ordered mine today. Price is 599 for twill or 499 black diamond. Litebrite code is for coupons or something.
Was that just a promo? it's currently back to $699?

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Was that just a promo? it's currently back to $699?
It was a preorder. I would of paid 700 for it. Ive eseen a few in classifieds new in box for 500. I've got less money in my premium soft top ,sunrider for my hard top. Then that skyview top. Supposed to be a promo code springintobestop
Sponsored

Last edited: