Sponsored

Sunrider Premium Soft Top Install Instructions?

rpgerstner

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Good evening. My wife and I purchased a 2018 Sahara Unlimited JL 4 dr with the 3 piece hard top. We found someone who had the Sunrider premium soft top for sale and we purchased it. Somehow the assembly instructions are missing. Does anyone have a copy they can get me? I searched a lot of sites and they show videos of step by step vs a paper copy. I appreciate your help in advance.
Sponsored

dccurtis

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Jeeps: 93 YJ, 01 Sahara, 03 Rubicon. Current 18 JLU Sahara

This is the video I followed when installing my soft top. I have a dual top and there were definitely no instructions included!

Good luck! Really no surprises I found that wasn’t covered in the video.

OP
OP

rpgerstner

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Doug, Thanks for the info! I am sure we can work through it!

mkbarrett2

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Does the part number on the soft top that you bought read 82215146AB or 82215146? I am purchasing a 2018 Jeep Sahara 4 dr. and the guy has a prem soft top that he purchased shortly after buying the vehicle and his number on the unopened box is 82215146. The new part number for the current roof with the zipperless windows (which is what I want to make sure I get) is 82215146AB. I called Jeep and they can't tell me why or when the AB was added to the part number, and don't know what changed. No help at all. Can you help me?

JJC01

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangerl Unlimited Sahara Eco Diesel
Thanks for this post. Took delivery of my Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Eco Diesel with the dual top option, dealership sales rep told me to check to ensure all parts for the Sunrider soft top were in the huge box when I got the vehicle home, but later found neither a parts inventory or install instructions within. Called the dealer, they told me there weren't any, yet they expected me to check one to ensure I had everything in the box... ;) The info in this string is very helpful!
Sponsored

Last edited: