Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I just received my TopLift Pros and would like to know if the JtopsUSA sun shade works without interfering with the removal of the hard top using the TopLift. I haven't put together the lift just got it delivered now but would like to know if anyone has this setup.
Thanks in advance.

O)|||||(O
Sponsored

AG30

First Name
Akil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU, Ducati Monster 796
I just received my TopLift Pros and would like to know if the JtopsUSA sun shade works without interfering with the removal of the hard top using the TopLift. I haven't put together the lift just got it delivered now but would like to know if anyone has this setup.
Thanks in advance.

O)|||||(O
Hi There,

I have the Jtop installed on my 2018 Sahara and leave it on year round under the hardtop. I use the TopLiftPro to remove the hardtop in the summer and the JTop does not interfere with anything. Works really nicely. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
TN_SILVER_JLUR
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Hi There,

I have the Jtop installed on my 2018 Sahara and leave it on year round under the hardtop. I use the TopLiftPro to remove the hardtop in the summer and the JTop does not interfere with anything. Works really nicely. Hope that helps.
Awesome, Thanks for the reply I really like the Jtops sunshade they seem to be the best ones out there.

AG30

First Name
Akil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU, Ducati Monster 796
Awesome, Thanks for the reply I really like the Jtops sunshade they seem to be the best ones out there.
I've never really tried any of the other ones. I think the JTOP is a bit on the more expensive side, but it is really good. It is very easy to install. good quality, and doesn't make very much noise. It also gives nice coverage without taking away the fun experience of having the ope top. Good luck with it. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the setup.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks in advance.

O)|||||(O
I have the Spiderwebshade and it does not interfere with the Top. You will like the TLP.

Makes it a breeze to remove and store.

Do you like the Billet Silver Color?

20210505_210118.jpg

Spiderwebshade.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
TN_SILVER_JLUR
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Spiderwebshade and it does not interfere with the Top. You will like the TLP.

Makes it a breeze to remove and store.

Do you like the Billet Silver Color?
This is my very first Jeep and first silver vehicle and have to admit that I'm in love with the color.

Yesterday I assembled the Toplift and went to remove the top to see how it was and my God it was so simple, I was shocked at how easy it was. Unfortunately the wife didn't like the JTops sunshade so I'll be getting an Alienshade or the Spiderweb sunshade like the one you have.

OP
OP
TN_SILVER_JLUR
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I've never really tried any of the other ones. I think the JTOP is a bit on the more expensive side, but it is really good. It is very easy to install. good quality, and doesn't make very much noise. It also gives nice coverage without taking away the fun experience of having the ope top. Good luck with it. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the setup.
Unfortunately the wife didn't like how the JTop sunshade looks so I'll be getting one of this, Alienshade or the Spiderweb sunshade.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This is my very first Jeep and first silver vehicle and have to admit that I'm in love with the color.

Yesterday I assembled the Toplift and went to remove the top to see how it was and my God it was so simple, I was shocked at how easy it was. Unfortunately the wife didn't like the JTops sunshade so I'll be getting an Alienshade or the Spiderweb sunshade like the one you have.
Alieshade is out of business last I heard. Spiderwebshade has a good selection.

Yea, the TLP is very handy.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately the wife didn't like how the JTop sunshade looks so I'll be getting one of this, Alienshade or the Spiderweb sunshade.
I do see Amazon showing Alienshade now just not their Website. Just my opinion from what I have heard and read I would get Spiderwebshade.

$199 for Full length.

My Spiderwebshade is great. Easy install and fits well.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

OP