Sun shade for JL Wrangler

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
What is the current timeframe for a red JL top?
Sponsored

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I have run with Jtops shade in every possible scenario now and there is no noise from the shade period. I can hop in my jeep right now and take a video to show you how it is, the only noise you will get is from the wind not the top.
I get that, I'm asking what the wind noise is like with top off and with just freedom panels off. I figure if I get a call that I have to take on can roll up the windows and take it if the wind noise isn't too bad. I don't want to have to ignore calls and pull over constantly to call people back. But I do want to take the top partially and fully off a lot more.

On a side note, I drive a lot on the interstate so I am subject to additional wind noise.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
I get that, I'm asking what the wind noise is like with top off and with just freedom panels off. I figure if I get a call that I have to take on can roll up the windows and take it if the wind noise isn't too bad. I don't want to have to ignore calls and pull over constantly to call people back. But I do want to take the top partially and fully off a lot more.

On a side note, I drive a lot on the interstate so I am subject to additional wind noise.
The very first time I drove with the new JL shade It was with the entire top off and doors still on and when the windows were you could barely tell that there was no top off. I do not really know how else to explain it, I have not had a call in the car with this configuration so I can not speak in definite but I would venture to say that you would be fine.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
What is the current timeframe for a red JL top?
I already have a red top, there are pictures above in this thread! Red is ready and available all you have to do is order! Discount code is JL15!

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
This is Mike from JTops, how much is it worth to protect your new investment? We build a high quality product that will protect you and your Jeep. Think of it as spending $100 on each
At $200, you have a deal. $259 for the Titanium is what I can’t jump on...yet. Lol.

Sponsored

mquinn13

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
This is Mike from JTops. Here is the front part of our shade. Not sure if I can post on this but it showed up in our thread.

D92614A1-18BD-4BEB-B333-B4A82DE4F764.jpeg
Mike! I love the samples but I have a billet silver JL black interior. Do you have any recommendations on color?

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Mike! I love the samples but I have a billet silver JL black interior. Do you have any recommendations on color?
I have the same setup (well, will tomorrow). I went with black since the soft top is black as well. I wanted to try Gray, but was afraid I would get bored of it.

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
I have the same setup (well, will tomorrow). I went with black since the soft top is black as well. I wanted to try Gray, but was afraid I would get bored of it.
Black would work out well! That is what we have on our Jeep right now!

1E5DE488-366F-4B43-9BDB-8FA413557779.jpeg

mquinn13

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Do you mind posting some photos when you get it? I was thinking something radical like red or teal but eh. I agree silver would be boring

Sponsored

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M
Mike, I ordered the titanium version. Do I need to take the hardtop off to install, or can it be done with the hardtop still on? Thx!

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Mike, I ordered the titanium version. Do I need to take the hardtop off to install, or can it be done with the hardtop still on? Thx!
Hard top off for initial install, but once you have it on you should be set! :like:

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone got red on a White? Am I gonna look like an Ambulance?
Sponsored