Sponsored

Suggested dealers and deals near Chicago?

dlzzk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I am going to order my first Four-door Rubicon very soon (probably during the Thanksgiving!). But I am not sure which dealer around Chicago area has the best and hassle-free service, especially when it comes to factory ordering. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Also, as I am going to negotiate price, what percentage off the invoice should I aim for (I attached my build as well)? I saw a post here with a 6.5% off-invoice deal in VA, is that a good one (or realistic one) here in Chicago?

Thank you very much for any advice!
Sponsored

Attachments

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Can’t speak for sales, but the service team at River Front in North Aurora (right off 88) is outstanding! I purchased mine in Minnesota and had it delivered but they take good care of me!

OP
OP
dlzzk

dlzzk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Try @JL CHICAGO

Jason at Hawk CJDR in Forest Park is also on the forum.
Thank you! I actually am going to Hawk CJDR next Tuesday. Is there way I could find Jason on this forum?

OP
OP
dlzzk

dlzzk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Can’t speak for sales, but the service team at River Front in North Aurora (right off 88) is outstanding! I purchased mine in Minnesota and had it delivered but they take good care of me!
Thank you, although I am more concerned about sales for now :(

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Thank you! I actually am going to Hawk CJDR next Tuesday. Is there way I could find Jason on this forum?
I bought from Jason when he was at Tyson blowing units out. Looks like those days are over. I believe Jason is at Hawk now and they are doing 4%-under invoice WITH Tread Lightly or Affiliate number. He's straight to the point and no BS. I highly recommend him. Just call him at Hawk and tell him your from the forum and he will take care of you.

JL CHICAGO

First Name
Jason Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler and Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Jeep Brand Manager Hawk CDJR
No need for Tread Lightly Membership this month take advantage of E.P pricing good until the end of November we just got a truck load of JL unlimited sports in with some decent equipment just call my cell phone number . 847-393-5262

JL CHICAGO

First Name
Jason Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I bought from Jason when he was at Tyson blowing units out. Looks like those days are over. I believe Jason is at Hawk now and they are doing 4%-under invoice WITH Tread Lightly or Affiliate number. He's straight to the point and no BS. I highly recommend him. Just call him at Hawk and tell him your from the forum and he will take care of you.
We are 6% under dealer invoice with no hidden fees as of today and no charge wheel locks .
Must have tread lightly membership or affiliate number from employer .
Jason Beltran
JL CHICAGO
847-393-5262

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
We are 6% under dealer invoice with no hidden fees as of today and no charge wheel locks .
Must have tread lightly membership or affiliate number from employer .
Jason Beltran
JL CHICAGO
847-393-5262
Good to hear that for anyone wanting a no BS deal.

Sponsored

ironworker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 2020 2DR JL Rubicon ordered 12/4 Del. 01/04
Just retired my 1999 Wrangler Sahara, started looking for first new Jeep after 20 years. Came here and found the very informative Jeep Dealership map after visiting a handful of Jeep Dealers in Chicago area where not many would budge on price, especially after mentioning possible factory order... started considering going to Vegas or Idaho and Then I found a post about JasonB but after more reading discovered he was no longer at Tyson.... came back to forum few weeks later to check the dealer map again and found posts that JasonB was now at Hawk in Chicago....

3 days later deal done/Jeep ordered on 12/4.... just picked it up yesterday. Great deal at 6% under, very fast and quick process. As previously said, JasonB is a no BS person, straight to the point and yes/no answers so if you're in the "new car" process and want someone to hold your hand and explain everything to you, might not be for you and this is no slight on my experience - it was all top notch. JasonB kept me updated from order date to delivery date, never had to haggle or harass him for info or updates on jeep order and he responds ASAP.

Picked up Jeep yesterday and had a back injury in the morning moving furniture - so I was in pain and no mood for playing games at the dealership and in the finance office finalizing the deal......... Jason had everything waiting for me, Jeep washed with full tank ready to go with 6 miles on it and he transferred me to Frank in Finance office, expected to be there a while and go through the motions.... had a great 2.49% rate and surprisingly no games from the Fin office.......

it was so fast, didn't even get a chance to take my jacket off. ---- "Sign, here... do you want this? - Do you want that? - Ok, sign here, initial there and sign here.....almost done.... sign this and that, -- Ok, I hope you fell better, enjoy your new Jeep!" and done in 30min. Maybe this is common now and apologize for the long post but it has been a minute since I bought a new vehicle and don't remember it being this simple/fast.

So if you're in the Chicago area looking to order, keep JasonB (HAWK) in mind for no BS, no haggle process.... now have to find a decent place in Chicago to do the ceramic coating on this thing before the weather turns here.....

JL CHICAGO

First Name
Jason Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thank You appreciate the positive post anyone out there in the Midwest looking for the same experience please call or text me .
847-393-5262
Jason Beltran
Hawk CDJR
Forest Park IL

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Just retired my 1999 Wrangler Sahara, started looking for first new Jeep after 20 years. Came here and found the very informative Jeep Dealership map after visiting a handful of Jeep Dealers in Chicago area where not many would budge on price, especially after mentioning possible factory order... started considering going to Vegas or Idaho and Then I found a post about JasonB but after more reading discovered he was no longer at Tyson.... came back to forum few weeks later to check the dealer map again and found posts that JasonB was now at Hawk in Chicago....

3 days later deal done/Jeep ordered on 12/4.... just picked it up yesterday. Great deal at 6% under, very fast and quick process. As previously said, JasonB is a no BS person, straight to the point and yes/no answers so if you're in the "new car" process and want someone to hold your hand and explain everything to you, might not be for you and this is no slight on my experience - it was all top notch. JasonB kept me updated from order date to delivery date, never had to haggle or harass him for info or updates on jeep order and he responds ASAP.

Picked up Jeep yesterday and had a back injury in the morning moving furniture - so I was in pain and no mood for playing games at the dealership and in the finance office finalizing the deal......... Jason had everything waiting for me, Jeep washed with full tank ready to go with 6 miles on it and he transferred me to Frank in Finance office, expected to be there a while and go through the motions.... had a great 2.49% rate and surprisingly no games from the Fin office.......

it was so fast, didn't even get a chance to take my jacket off. ---- "Sign, here... do you want this? - Do you want that? - Ok, sign here, initial there and sign here.....almost done.... sign this and that, -- Ok, I hope you fell better, enjoy your new Jeep!" and done in 30min. Maybe this is common now and apologize for the long post but it has been a minute since I bought a new vehicle and don't remember it being this simple/fast.

So if you're in the Chicago area looking to order, keep JasonB (HAWK) in mind for no BS, no haggle process.... now have to find a decent place in Chicago to do the ceramic coating on this thing before the weather turns here.....
Good to hear, Forest Park isn't too far a drive for this City dweller (vs Joliet!) and I'm all in favor of a no-BS let's just get this done experience. Waiting to hear more on the PHEV so hope to be shopping later this year (probably a retirement present to myself). I have zero affiliation with them but for your ceramic coating I'd suggest adding Simon's Shine Shop to your list of candidates. They aren't cheap but they are quality.
http://www.simonsshineshop.com/
Sponsored