Successor to GoFast Superlite?

Av8Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I think a lot of "Overland" vendors are learning the hard way that it isn't simply about designing and building the products, success has way more to do with building a business that's scaleable. There are a lot of vendors actively seeking "dealers" and "resellers."

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I was at a RTT dealer a couple weeks ago that had a Badass Tent in his showroom. I'm pretty sure it was only there as an example of how poorly made RTTs can be and to upsell people to their more expensive lines. It looked pretty damn flimsy, but, of course, they're significantly less expensive.

Jeepn’

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was at a RTT dealer a couple weeks ago that had a Badass Tent in his showroom. I'm pretty sure it was only there as an example of how poorly made RTTs can be and to upsell people to their more expensive lines. It looked pretty damn flimsy, but, of course, they're significantly less expensive.
Ah, bummer. “Superlite” type tents look pretty sweet, but hard to beat the price/quality of a solid ground tent. Had a chance to buy a superlite once, not sure if I regret it or not.
Sponsored