First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I have the Derringer , i think it shows regen ? and yes im going to get the throttle monster

Also i have another brand new derringers', if you know anyone looking for one, i bought 2 , dont ask me why lol
Check out Banks iDash. You can monitor critical functions (like DPF %) and it integrates the PedalMonster and the Derringer into a cohesive package.
Sponsored

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Just came back here to say I'm pulling the trigger on the FBC to give it a try. I've had two full regens now in basically 2 weeks according to my Scangauge 3. I'm starting to wonder if the diesel I've been getting from this pump closer to my house is just trash compared to the other pumps I've hit up till now, or I'm not getting enough highway miles to give the passive regen time to burn the soot off. It seems like passive isn't doing near as much as it did before, almost like the soot in there is just harder to burn than it was previously. I'm on fairly new oil as it still shows 86% life left after basically 1500 miles of driving so I doubt the Castrol I threw in is the issue and I'm on a newer ecoguard fuel filter as well. Thoughts?