Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Thanks Roy. Great recommendation. Can FBC be used on conjunction with Hot Shots Secret?
Yes. I’d check the FAQ of whatever FBC you choose, but the better Diesel FBC can for sure. That and the hotshots secret EDT or their winter version are my go to’s.

They specifically state you are not supposed to premix them though. Which I do on occasion :blush:

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 w/ 3.0
@Compression-Ignition What brand FBC do you use? I've never heard of this either. Most of my during the week trips are short hops, where on the weekend it gets run out.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I'm curious: for those that have driving practices that support passive regens, does the DPF% drop below 8%, or is 8% the floor?
8% is my floor, it’s funny how it’ll linger there momentarily and then jump up to 12%.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
@Compression-Ignition What brand FBC do you use? I've never heard of this either. Most of my during the week trips are short hops, where on the weekend it gets run out.
It’s linked in a previous post of mine on page 2. I just don’t want to seem like I am spamming for them. Search Better Diesel FBC on the web.

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
It’s linked in a previous post of mine on page 2. I just don’t want to seem like I am spamming for them. Search Better Diesel FBC on the web.
This was a great tip. The only issue I see with Better Diesel is that you are required to buy two bottles at once. I only drive 5,000/year; the 2nd bottle will go likely bad before I get to it. The other products on the market don't specifically state that they are "fuel bourne catalysts". Any tips on key words (indicating FBC) to watch for to explore the rest of the FBC market? Or...do you have a Better Diesel vendor that sells one bottle at a time?

Quake LED