First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
How about a thread ...." Stupid things that come out of the mouths of Wrangler owners " That way I can post all my thoughts in the one thread. Thats my final post for the day. Later
a wrangler guy came up to me and said "glad to see that the cj are being produce again",
Sponsored

Queso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1987 VW Westfalia, 1971 VW Single Cab
Occupation
Psychologist
Vehicle Showcase
Waxing my JL in the driveway. Neighbor walks by, says “You got a new car. What is it?” I say, “A Jeep.” Neighbor says, “A Jeep Jeep?”

So that's actually two dumb questions.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
How about a thread ...." Stupid things that come out of the mouths of Wrangler owners " That way I can post everything I have to say in the one thread.
Isn’t there a character limit on these posts? Lol

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
My brother-in-law had 3 PT's as well, and loved 'em all. I rode in a few and to be honest they were limousine quiet. Awkward looking but heck of a ride. :)
Calling BS on that one......work required a rental and the rental company gave me a PT Cruiser. Looks cool....and that’s was the best thing about it. Ride was terrible, handling was terrible. Inside was cramped, small, and all the controls were NOT in convenient reach. I was happy to drive it......only to learn that this would never be a vehicle to buy.

Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Calling BS on that one......work required a rental and the rental company gave me a PT Cruiser. Looks cool....and that’s was the best thing about it. Ride was terrible, handling was terrible. Inside was cramped, small, and all the controls were NOT in convenient reach. I was happy to drive it......only to learn that this would never be a vehicle to buy.
The one's I rode in were quiet. Maybe you got a bad one?

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
How about a thread ...." Stupid things that come out of the mouths of Wrangler owners " That way I can post everything I have to say in the one thread.
Yes please!!!!

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thunderdome, anyone?

"Two man enter, one man leave!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Dying time is here."

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Literally the First time I've ever heard anyone say this. Everyone is always "OH I sold my Wrangler. I loved it. I miss it."
Same - I was shocked. I really think this guy was just jealous...my wife can come across as a little snobby, so I think that was just his knee jerk reaction.

SunStormJLU

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Jl Rubicon
Occupation
Electrican
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah can we just ban those people! Along with the ones who say they have a JL when they actually have a JLU.
I’ve gotta say yes the two door can do somethings the four door can’t, but then again the four door can do things a two door can’t. I’m sure there are a lot of instances two door rolling that with just a little long wheel base there would’ve been a different outcome. Not to mention some people need the extra do. I would not nearly take my Jeep out as much as I do if I had to get my 1 year old in and out of his rear facing car seat in a two door. For what they are they are the same vehicale and keep up with one another perfectly fine on the trail. Back on the topic for anyone who says they are slow needs to go test drive the 2.0l turbo! Mine has 38’s and it still faster then some suvs if I need it to be