First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Here's one. I was test driving a customers Jeep and it has "Jeep Girl" all over it. Thus EVERY jeep owner was waving at me. Then one actually followed me back to the shop, then took off because he realized I was just working on it and not the owner.
Sponsored

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Here's one. I was test driving a customers Jeep and it has "Jeep Girl" all over it. Thus EVERY jeep owner was waving at me. Then one actually followed me back to the shop, then took off because he realized I was just working on it and not the owner.
I can see that happening. Little creepy

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Since the issue is that her nails make it hard to bring the window up have you tried turning the switch panel upside down? This would allow you the push the button in to raise and press Down to lower the window you r fingernail would not press against the back. It would also allow you to put extenders on. I have a 3D printer and have tried to make an extension which would approximately would add an inch but am trying to find a way that will attach without breaking off. I was reading but after doing 37 pages I was laughing to hard to remember what some people responded. Oh by the way I ordered the Toto K300. Toilet paper is going to. Very scarce and expensive according to the fake news. Need the butt clean. at all times

Last edited:

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Buc-ee's. They started here, in Texas, and immediately became an institution, and must stop, for all travelers. They usually have the cleanest bathrooms around, and plenty of food and snacks.
I experienced Buc-ees for the first time earlier this summer when visiting my brother who relocated north of Fort Worth several years ago. Love the Buc-ees nuggets and some of their jerky as well. Also picked up a couple of their hot sauces and some tee shirts for my wife and kids. Really interesting place. And it was literally packed with people on a Saturday afternoon.

Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Will this work. You pull out your switch panel anmd use this with round switches that are mommentary thyat you push up the button to open and push down toclose.

Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 1635117925872

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
You are absolutely correct, She has said that she is still feeling under the weather so I Figured I would get some humorous memes and make her laugh.

Here's a mental image for you, if your going to run an angry grill why not run a butt shaped spare tire cover also.
You did not compare an angry grill to a butt spare cover.... all i can picture is a huge peach on the spare... arent you a georgia man? Maybe you got georgia peaches on your mind...

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Yup.. you jeep guys are drawn in like moths to the flame 🔥

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Since the issue is that her nails make it hard to bring the window up have you tried turning the switch panel upside down? This would allow you the push the button in to raise and press Down to lower the window you r fingernail would not press against the back. It would also allow you to put extenders on. I have a 3D printer and have tried to make an extension which would approximately would add an inch but am trying to find a way that will attach without breaking off. I was reading but after doing 37 pages I was laughing to hard to remember what some people responded. Oh by the way I ordered the Toto K300. Toilet paper is going to. Very scarce and expensive according to the fake news. Need the butt clean. at all times
Good ole toto part of this thread.... never thought abt upside downing it... idk... i can see me at JB22....."oh cool look a 392, ughhh its called Her Highness (shakes head) , and the dumb broad has her switches upside down!"

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Why do so many women have a fascination with royalty or being a princess? Question is based on the decal on your hood.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Why do so many women have a fascination with royalty or being a princess? Question is based on the decal on your hood.
For me... i chose Her Highness bc Golddigger (my 1st choice) gets no respect esp since i "dont work".
As you know, im all coors light and tequila, but prob to no suprise, im legal to consume...so the Highness is truth. And lastly, the jeep sits high. The whole royalty thing with wanting to be a princess is just whatever.... but if you treat me as your queen, i will treat you as my king- so there's a respect to it when youre over 40. I can only speak for myself, tho.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Interesting. Not working for a living is a key element in defining British gentry and peerage.

And the double entendre of Highness as an affirmation for your taste in brewed and distilled beverages is a good one.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
"Thanks for all the tips. Also, I shaved my head..."
Makes me invision the brady bunch movie.. marcia "cut my hair?!?" The model scene. Think i will watch that today. Just finished iron man 1, 2, and 3... bed rest suxxxxx

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Interesting. Not working for a living is a key element in defining British gentry and peerage.

And the double entendre of Highness as an affirmation for your taste in brewed and distilled beverages is a good one.
Brewed, distilled, and grown 🤣
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.