Not open for further replies.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Hence a lil background in psych of the sexual mind...and yup....that includes all the physical stuff, too.
Bet the guys that decided against me bc im a ginger are really kicking themselves now...
That (and a bit kamasu) is how I got my ginger! The naysayers just don't know what they're missing out on. ;) The temper is even cute, and I make mine mad often because of it. 😈
I see your pushing for 40 pages now...
Rookie numbers, we can do better! This forum is a good distraction/detractor from school work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
That (and a bit kamasu) is how I got my ginger! The naysayers just don't know what they're missing out on. ;) The temper is even cute, and I make mine mad often because of it. 😈

Rookie numbers, we can do better! This forum is a good distraction/detractor from school work.
And laundry. I detest laundry.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
So have we found a solution to the fingernail conundrum ? We seem to be on to other things now . TLDR………

Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 4198FAE5-B4B2-4F1A-A042-9F0BE5F0174F
Its in progress... waiting on ups and fedex.... until then im just putting on some velcro tabs.
And yeah... this thread is all over the place. I may never start another thread and just keep this one going to see how long it can last in my hands...

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
They keep complaining but they can't stay away.
Their old grump logic states if they whine post enough it will make it go away. Do some members here just not want forum traffic or do you only want purist Jeep threads devoid of personality?

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Their old grump logic states if they whine post enough it will make it go away. Do some members here just not want forum traffic or do you only want purist Jeep threads devoid of personality?
They want attention and to play with us cool kids.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Its in progress... waiting on ups and fedex.... until then im just putting on some velcro tabs.
And yeah... this thread is all over the place. I may never start another thread and just keep this one going to see how long it can last in my hands...
Well alright ‘den…….I’ll check in on you from time to time just to make sure you’re ok……..

Also you have the wife’s empathy. As I said she has the same nails as you and she manages with the pad of the fingertip, however, apparently it’s still a pain in the ass. I wouldn’t ever known, because that’s how she is, ride or die……… it’s only since I brought it up from this thread that she enlightened me…………😎

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Well alright ‘den…….I’ll check in on you from time to time just to make sure you’re ok……..

Also you have the wife’s empathy. As I said she has the same nails as you and she manages with the pad of the fingertip, however, apparently it’s still a pain in the ass. I wouldn’t ever known, because that’s how she is, ride or die……… it’s only since I brought it up from this thread that she enlightened me…………😎
And here I thought I was all alone with this problem... until this thread anyways!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Open to suggestions...
Something like Jenne's Everyday Exceptional Problems, I feel like that might jive with more posters for some reason but can't quite put my treads on it...🧐

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Something like Jenne's Everyday Exceptional Problems, I feel like that might jive with more posters for some reason but can't quite put my treads on it...🧐
or Jjirish's Everyday Exceptional Journeys (a path into Jeep wonder and joy)–

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
So, so far what we have is:

1. Preferred solution is permanent
2. "mobility innovations" extensions is practical, but something more aesthetic is desired.
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 1634423042124

I get it. Sometimes what you want is a simple functionality improvement, but you're not willing to tolerate some janky half-baked looking solution in order to get it.

So, how about:
3. It was previously suggested to attach loops to the switches. This could lead to a really cool, visually distinctive solution. Each switch could hang a distinctive little lanyards like this, just substantial enough to grip between thumb and forefinger:
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 1634423261100

and which are available in roughly eleventy-billion different styles.

It was previously stated that drilling a hole in the switch is undesirable. That's OK, they can be attached using something roughly like this:

Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 1634423402862

which are adhered to the surface of the switch.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.